SEVENTY-FIVE

Chapter Song: I Guess I'm in Love by Clinton Kane

...

HARRY STYLES

Wake her up.

Just wake her up and tell her.

Quit fucking staring at her and wake her up.

But she looks so peaceful, I shouldn't wake her.

But I can't wait any longer.

I turn over in bed to lay on my back rather than my side, and I bring my hands up to my face to rub my eyes out of frustration.

The only reason I'm even awake right now is that the jet lag finally set in after a few days of peace. I thought I wasn't really affected by the time difference until it was suddenly one in the morning, and I was wide awake.

Even the jet lag hasn't been able to spoil these past few days with Andrea. I don't think anything has the power to do so.

Finally, being with her again has been better than I ever imagined it to be.

The first day we mostly spent fucking. Not that the days after that haven't also consisted of us fucking. We never left each other's side and spent the entire day in bed.

It has been a fucking dream.

Feeling her skin under my fingertips each time, I ran my hand up and down the middle of her back. Being able to kiss her whenever I wanted. Having her small frame wrapped in my arms, or vice versa, while falling asleep.

We finally watched the last Avengers movie together, and nearly all of Andrea's predictions were correct. All of which had her in tears.

It was nice to watch a Marvel movie together, though, one that neither of us have seen before. Usually, I'm the clueless one, but this time we both were.

I didn't mind seeing the Marvel-nerd side of her, either.

She's the epitome of sunshine in my life, and coming home to her was something I'll never be able to put into words.

Each morning has felt like a fucking paradise being next to her. Whether it was waking up to her affections or being able to enjoy her presence before she woke up.

It's even more so throughout the day, appreciating day-to-day life with her again.

Her staying here since I got home has made me wish she didn't have to go back to her apartment. The one time she did go back for an hour or so, it gave me time to think. Which led to me being a complete sap and wondering what life has in store for us.

It may have been silly of me, but it was endearing.

We've never really spoken about our future, not as far as I let my mind wander to, at least.

Just thinking about living with her full-time and bringing her around the world on tour with me when she can get time off work was enough to excite me. Then I wandered even further and thought about what type of house we'd end up in when life calms down. Figured it wouldn't be this one, given I'd like a fresh start with her.

I kept on wondering shamelessly until I ended up with a semi at the thought of her being pregnant. She'd be absolutely fucking beautiful, and there's no doubt about that. Learned something new about myself when I pictured that, but luckily she came home before I could overthink it.

She was clearly confused by my enthusiasm when she came back, but she was easily distracted by the fact that I rushed over to kiss her before she even closed the door.