TEN

Chapter Song: Meet Me in the Hallway by Harry Styles

...

ANDREA WILSON

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I'm woken up by the lovely sound of my alarm, making me groan at the familiar yet annoying sound. I just want a few more hours, please. Please. I do not want to go today.

I reach over to my nightstand, shutting it off quickly, desperately wanting the sound to stop. I turn my lamp on, hoping for it to wake me up a little bit. I rub my eyes, sitting up immediately, feeling the cold air from my air conditioner when my comforter falls off me.

I grab my phone, seeing the time read 3:30 a.m., making me want to fall back into my mattress and never leave. I see I have a text from a random number sent only a few minutes ago. Who the hell is texting me at this time?

Let me know what you think of Meet Me in the Hallway x

Meet Me in the Hallway? What the hell does that mean?

Wait a second. I remember Harry mentioning the first song of his album was named something like that before he left two days ago. But I forgot to give him my number.

Harry?

There's no way he's awake this early unless he goes to the studio this freaking early in the morning. Shit, I need to get ready.

I toss my phone to the side quickly, throwing the comforter off me.

I get out of my bed and begin to make my way to the kitchen to turn on the coffee maker to make sure it's ready before I leave. I press the button tiredly, thankful that I put the coffee grounds and water in the night before. Nothing like crappy coffee to start your morning.

I walk back to the bathroom, wanting to get this cold shower over with. I always start my early morning shifts with a cold shower to wake me up fully for my shift. Plus, it makes me work harder to get through the day to get home for my hot shower after work.

I turn the water on, take my pajama shorts and sports bra off, pin my hair up to avoid getting it wet, and I immediately hop into the shower to get this over with. The cold water hitting my skin made me wake up quickly. As horrible as it feels in the beginning, it's the best way to start my early mornings in the long run.

After a quick and freezing cold shower, I get out and quickly wrap a towel around me in an attempt to warm myself up. I walk over to my closet, grabbing the scrubs that I pulled out last night.

I grab a sports bra and a pair of underwear, putting them both on quickly, sliding my scrub pants on as well. I keep my shirt on the hanger, deciding to do my makeup and hair before putting it on. I walk over to my dresser, sliding my apple watch on so I don't forget it.

If I'm going to go to work, I can at least close my rings and feel accomplished. I clip in on quickly, making sure it charged last night. As I start walking to the bathroom, I hear my phone ringing.

Who the hell is calling me this early?

I walk over and see the random number is face timing me.

Well, if this isn't Harry, then this is about to be incredibly awkward.

I hesitantly press the green accept call button, seeing that the call is connecting. I continue walking into the bathroom, knowing I have around forty more minutes to get ready before I need to leave.

"Andrea Wilson," I hear the familiar English voice through my phone speaker.

"What on Earth are you doing awake at this time, and how did you get my phone number?" I ask him, surprised.