FORTY-THREE

ANDREA WILSON

My body is harshly pressed up against the wooden door of the office as the door shuts, nearly slamming behind me as I'm finally met with the person that I've been dying to see all day long.

I knew that teasing him all day would be dangerous, but after he went to his writing session, I figured that I would just have to let the aching feeling for him go away on its own. That was until I was nearly being dragged down the hallway with his hand in mine trying to find an empty room.

I barely had enough time to turn the corner to leave the nurses' station before I was running into his wide chest. My heart nearly stopped in fear of running into a patient or other doctor until I looked up, then I was filled with nothing other than anticipation.

I could instantly tell that I had pushed his patience to its limits, but with no response from Harry, I just figured that he was still writing, so I stopped my tactics once I knew his session had officially started.

Guess I was wrong. I can tell by the look on his face that he didn't find my efforts amusing.

I can't help but stifle my chuckles as I look up at him with my head leaning back against the door. His hand reaches over the turn the lock, ensuring that no one can come in without a key.

"Mon chéri," I grin up at him, but he's far from being entertained.

"Did you have fun teasing me today? Hm?" He asks in a low, hoarse voice.

His lips fall down to attach themselves to my neck, leaving wet kisses on my heated skin. My hands rest softly pressed against his toned abdomen as he blindly reaches over to close the nearly open blinds right next to the door. I can feel the excitement starting to pool in my belly and in between my legs.

His hands move to my hips to pull me against him, slowly taking a few steps backward to guide both of us towards the desk, planting us in front of it. My hands drift up to rest on his biceps as I try my best to not show just how eager I am right now. I've never been more thankful that he picked an office that rarely gets used.

I can already feel his hips softly grinding against me for some form of relief as his pants are restricting his length that's pressed against me as he pulls his lips away from my skin. My hand slowly slides off of his bicep down to palm him through his jeans as I lean forward to press a kiss on his chest over his shirt.

"Fuck," he mutters under his breath as his hips jolt forward against the touch.

His hand moves from my waist up to my hair, his fingers lightly threading through my hair before he grips it tightly to pull my head back to force me to look up at him. His forehead falls down to meet mine, and I can feel his heavy breath on my lips taunting me to break the boundary I made for myself.

I knew it wouldn't be easy to follow through with, but this is for my own good, along with the good of our friendship. But fuck. His lips are less than an inch away from mine, and I'm using everything in me to hold back from kissing him. His eyes are piercing into mine as he watches me glance down at his lips, and I can nearly hear him pleading for me to do it.

If I wasn't such a pussy, I'd do it.

"My teasing worked, didn't it?" I say as confidently as I can, and he almost instantly is responding with a frustrated hum of agreement.

It takes everything in me to hold back my smile. I know I've done it now. That's exactly what I wanted though.

I'm not exactly sure why I decided to tease the absolute shit out of him, but since I woke up this morning I just wanted to feel him in any way that I could. I couldn't help reminiscing on our previous fucks from the moment I woke up. The kind of reminiscing that leaves you standing in one spot for an unknown amount of time and makes your heart rate speed up just at the thought.