TWENTY-THREE

ANDREA WILSON

Driving a normal car into this neighborhood feels strange, to say the least. I feel as if I'm being judged by every house I pass, feeling as if the owner is giving me a strange look as I drive past their mansion in a 'regular' car.

There wasn't even much time for me to consider or overthink the thought while I made my way to the entrance of Harry's driveway. I've had to attempt to keep my thighs clenched in anticipation my entire drive here.

Thankfully, I had enough time to change into what I would consider my prettiest pair of underwear and bra that I own. The pair I wore to work for sixteen hours would have killed my confidence, and the plain tan bra I had on would have kicked the dead horse even more.

I'm not wearing it for him, just for me.

It's been a while since I've had sex with someone, and I needed all the confidence boosts that I could get. Including the black lace set that I'm wearing now. The cut and small bandages on my nose don't really scream sexy.

As I pull up to the top of the massive driveway, I feel my hands shaking slightly. I know I'm only nervous since it's going to be the first time but based on the outline of him that I saw a few days ago, he's much bigger than anyone I've been with. I mean much bigger.

Speaking of that.

Dear my gag reflex...please don't screw this up for me tonight.

I've wanted to do this for too long for you to mess it all up for me.

I know that once I get caught up in the moment, all of my nerves will disintegrate, but right now my stomach feels as if it's in my throat. My arm reaches over to quickly grab my overnight bag and rush to make my way towards his front door.

Shit, it's cold. I was in such a hurry I put a pair of shorts on. Figured that would be easier in the end. I got my flu shot I'll be fine.

I'm deciding to ignore the pain I felt in my side when I shut my car door and I bring my hand up to knock on the door. My knuckles don't even get the chance to knock three times before the door swings open quickly and I'm being pulled in by my shirt.

My chest clashes with Harry's, and I barely have time to look up at him before he slams the door shut, pushing my back against it roughly. His lips feverishly press against mine and I immediately let my bag drop to the floor and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer against me.

All of my nerves melt away as his tongue and mouth consume my own, his hips pressing against mine and the feeling makes me softly whimper in anticipation.

"Fuck I needed this," he breathes heavily against my lips.

"You have no idea," I nearly moan in response.

His large hands greedily roam my waist and down to grip my behind, a gasp escaping my lips and I feel the tension in between my legs building even more.

He rips his lips away momentarily and quickly pulls his shirt over his head, tossing it to the side. My hands immediately reach out to press against his bare skin, my lips clashing with his eagerly once again, swallowing his heavy breathing as his hands move down to behind my thighs.

His hands give me a small tap and he mutters 'jump' in between our heated kiss. My legs follow his instructions to jump off the floor and wrap themselves around his waist, his hands supporting me as if I weigh nothing as he begins to blindly walk us towards his couch.

Him carrying me like this is enough to make me crumble to nearly nothing in his hands. Enough to make me do anything this man wants. Well, maybe it's just him.