NINETY-FOUR

Welcome to the FINAL update of Conceited!!

Let me wipe my tears really quick...thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoy these final chapters!

The video referenced in this chapter is posted on my TikTok (purelyxstyles)!
...

Chapter Song: Mum by Luke Hemmings

...

ANDREA WILSON

March 2020

"The heated video of the couple has started trending once again on social media—"

"Noah!" I yell and throw a pillow at his head.

My embarrassment immediately rises at the reminder of the invasion of privacy Harry and I had to deal with in December. One that is apparently, and unfortunately, making a comeback.

Noah finds it hilarious to watch the articles and videos about it in front of me to spark a reaction.

He attempts to dodge the pillow, but it bounces off the side of his head and onto the floor. His loud laughter fills my living room, and usually, I would love the sound, but when it's because of that damn video, I hate it.

If I knew the elevators had cameras, I most likely would have waited until I was in my apartment to heavily make out with my boyfriend. Maybe then, a video of my boyfriend grinding against me and basically sticking his tongue down my throat wouldn't have gone viral.

Harry was the least bit happy when he woke up to see that the morning after such a joyous, energy-filled night of his album release.

He told me that his bitter mood was primarily due to Jeff waking him up in a panic, not that there was footage of us kissing now all over the internet. His cranky state from being so abruptly woken up only lasted the length of the phone call; after he hung up, he focused on asking how I felt about the situation.

It was strange...knowing that someone was capable of leaking such footage. In my apartment building, nonetheless. I'm just grateful that the building manager found the employee who sold the footage pretty swiftly, which makes me feel better.

Though I would prefer the footage not to be out there, it's something we've accepted and tried our best to laugh it off.

It worked for a while...then the video started circulating on social media for the second time.

In the past few days, it has made a decently strong comeback. Harry's done his best to divert me from any negativity that will inevitably come from it being posted everywhere all over again. He hasn't really needed to do so, and even then, when he's across the country in New York for a final fitting of his tour outfits, there's only so much he can do over the phone.

However, I truly appreciate his concern and attentiveness regarding the situation, considering I've never dealt with something to this extent.

"It's so embarrassing," I whine and push my laptop away from me, "And everyone is calling me a whore, again."

Noah's laughter dies down quickly, and his sympathetic side slowly starts to surface, but I can see the smile on his face still fighting to peek through. He moves his notebook off his lap. I hear his phone ding with a text message as he tosses it onto the couch cushion, but he ignores it.

"You're not a whore," he says genuinely with a soft voice.

I send him a small, grateful smile.

"You're just a slut," he corrects me jokingly.