SIXTY-TWO

ANDREA WILSON

I slowly walk down the hallway toward my room, attempting to pull my heels off in the process to aid my aching feet. The shoes are absolutely beautiful, but I can't stand the pain that comes with them.

We got back to the house around one in the morning, which was much later than any of us expected to return. Harry and I were just the last ones to finally make our way upstairs for the night.

As I pull my second shoe off, I hear Harry attempting, and failing, to quietly follow me.

He rushes behind me, pulling my back into his chest with his hands on my waist, and his head is quickly buried into the crook of my neck. I place my free hand over one of his, following as he wraps his arms around my lower abdomen.

My head leans back to rest on his shoulder, and his lips attack my neck and shoulder with lazy kisses.

"Where do you think you're going? Hm?" He mutters against my skin.

I giggle softly at his words while leading us to my room to change out of my dress. As much as I love how beautiful it has made me feel tonight, after spending hours in it, I'm going to happily take it off for the night.

We continue to walk into my room, our bodies still intertwined as I drop my shoes next to my dresser the moment we make it past the door frame.

Harry kicks the door shut gently behind him, and I lightly smack his arm for risking slamming it shut when everyone is trying to sleep.

I turn around in his arms to face him, and my hands reach up to grab ahold of the hem of his jacket.

"I was planning on going to bed," I tease.

It's not exactly what I was planning to do, not even close to it, but it'll give me an idea of where his head is at.

He's been so affectionate and touchy all night, even in front of his family. Receiving that sort of reciprocation from my boyfriend was new to me, but it was one of the most refreshing experiences I've ever had.

My boyfriend...that'll take a moment to get used to saying.

It's still a bit nerve-wracking, but I haven't been filled with anxiety about it, only excitement.

He shakes his head while sending me an unconvinced look, "I know that's not true."

His hands toy with the loose ends of the straps scattered across my back while he leans down until his lips are just inches from mine. He presses his finger against the knot that's keeping my dress tied together and in place.

I start to take small steps backward with him, unable to hide my grin at his words.

"Are you implying that I'm lying to you?" I ask with an overdramatic tone of disbelief.

A low, amused hum of agreement escapes him, "Considering you've been clenching those thighs of yours all night long, yeah...I am," he responds, his voice dripping with confidence.

My hands glide up his chest against his dress shirt, taking my time while his fingers begin to pull at the knot. It begins to untie as I push my hands underneath the shoulders of his jacket teasingly.

As the straps begin to come loose against my shoulders, the dress becomes baggy at my waist rather than hugging me tightly.

I shift my attention to undo the buttons of his shirt, starting at the top and making my way down as his lips brush against mine. He pulls at the straps crisscrossed over my back to help fully loosen them until the soft material pools at my feet.