💥Just Gone

The rain pitter pattered along the side walk as you walked along, tugging on your hoodie as you hid. You cursed Shigaraki under your breath for treating you like the errand girl as you picked up a few things from the grocery store for the hideout. You had been staying with them for a few weeks already.

So much time seemed to have passed since you walked out the doors of UA. You have been poked and prodded. Stoker constantly experimenting on you to try to find you a cure and fixing up his own concoctions with your blood. You didn't care what he was doing, however. You just wanted to be normal again.

And being a hero, just didn't seem possible anymore.

As you grabbed a few ingredients so that you can cook dinner, because that was another chore that was required for you to stay there, you let your mind wander.

How were your former classmates doing? Did they already know where you were? They must be so worried...Or they probably hated you.

Your burner phone began to ring, disturbing your thoughts.

"(Y/N), hurry back already. Stoker seems to have made progress in find you a cure." Shigaraki ordered quickly hanging up. He sounded a little hesitant but you chose not to dig deeper.

Instead you felt a small pinch of hope. These last few days have been feeling pretty hopeless as Stoker grew frustrated. He assured you he was close to finding something that would help 'Keep you under control.' But that's all he would tell you. Trusting someone who has hurt you so badly is one of the hardest things you've had to do. But you had no choice. Not after what happened during your training with...

You sighed as you reached the check out. Constantly peaking behind you and tugging your hood down. Staying cautious.

"You have a good day, ma'am!" The cashier waved as you scurried out.

The rain seemed to hit against your back harsher. You tried to crouch under the rooves of passing stores, but it was no use. You regretted not taking an umbrella.

"So you're kind of famous now, huh. I bet you'll be really lucky with the ladies now!"

You began to hear a bunch of chatter coming from the distance. You couldn't tell if they were behind you, or in front of you. But you kept your head low anyways, clutching the bag of groceries closer to your body.

"You must've been so badass! I wish I was there to see it! Well kind of. It was probably really scary."

You picked up your pace. Trying to avoid running into the group. You had to get back quickly too. If Stoker found a cure then maybe you could go back home.

"Yeah, really scary. But a true man faces their fears head on!"

You slowed down.

That voice...

It sounded so familiar.

Suddenly, your fangs popped out.

"What the hell..." you whispered as you covered your mouth and glanced around. The rain was so hard, you could barely see in front of you. As you turned around to face in front of you, you tripped over a large crack in the concrete. Spilling all of your groceries on the floor.

"Fuck!"

You contemplated just lying there. The fight in you slowly deteriorating. But you had to gather yourself. You kneeled on the floor and began picking up everything that had fallen.

"Oh, here! Let us help you!" You heard someone call out to you. But you waved them off still keeping your head down so no one would see your face.