💥Caged

You ran as fast as you could, running past the security, past the teachers, and passed your classmates. With only one thing on your mind.

"Tell Aizawa and protect Katsuki."

Which meant, you had to tell them both about the imprint.

Just the thought made your stomach turn.

As soon as you reached Aizawa's office, you barged in without even knocking. Waking the man from his afternoon nap.

"(Y/N)! You're back," he said rubbing his eyes. "You could've knocked, you know."

"I'm sorry, Mr. A. It's Urgent. I need to tell you what's going on. My brother..." your voice trailed as thought of the consequences your brother would face if anyone were to find out he'd been a part of this.

"Yes?"

You shook your head. There had to be a way to talk some sense into Kai. You could protect him too. Save him from rotting in a prison and actually get him the help he needs. You could save him.

So biting your tongue and swallowing your confession, you opted out of telling him the whole truth once again. Instead telling him who the true danger was.

You.

"He told me I had to be completely honest with you," you started. "And there's something I've been keeping from you...and Bakugo."

Aizawa leaned forward, intrigued. "Now that the listening device is destroyed we can talk in here. I'll go get him, if you want to wait here."

You nodded, taking in a few deep breaths in. While you waited for Aizawa to return, you fidgeted with the edge of your shirt. Bouncing your leg anxiously, wondering what kind of reaction the two might have to what you had to say.

Suddenly, you heard a loud screeching pierce through your ears. You stumbled out of your seat and held your head in pain.

"(Y/N)! So nice to be talking to you again! I happened to notice your listening device was inactive. I wonder how that happened."

You felt a heavy weight drop from inside of you. Shaking at the flashbacks that vividly popped in your head.

"Oh, that's alright, dear. Even if I can't hear what others say now, I can still hear you when you talk. So go on, say hi to your creator!"

You glanced back at the door, eagerly hoping Aizawa and Bakugo would return soon.

"No hi? Ouch. I'm wounded." He continued with a smile attached to that dreadful voice. "No matter, I have a job for you anyway. And from the looks of it, I think your in the perfect position to fulfill it."

"I'm not doing anything for you, you disgusting human being." You growled quietly.

"Oh? Well it seems to me that you don't have much of a choice. Unfortunately the range in where I can control you is too far. But don't worry. I have other ways of getting you to do exactly as I say."

'So it has a range? That means as long as I stay away from him, he won't be able to control me' You thought.

"Oh yeah, What's that?"

"Let's just say I'll have a new patient in my chair. One that you seemed quite fond of when you saw him chained up with all the others."

Yo Shindo...

"What do you want."

"I need you to compromise your beloved teacher's eye drops. So that the next time he uses it, he won't be able to use his quirk."