💥Prey

Feeling rejuvenated, you knew it would be a while before you needed to feed again. You were incredibly grateful to your brother. Your skin shined brighter and your hair looked healthier. You loved the effect human blood had on your appearance and energy. But not enough to take from humans ever again. That's why you made these promises to yourself. Your brother being the only one to help you when you got desperate.

You walked into the room with more energy than the rest of the class. You felt restless and couldn't wait to start training. The finals were coming up after all and you had to catch up to the rest of the class. These kids dealt with real villains. And even though you did as well, you knew they dealt with way more than just one. And they got to go on to internships. Something you didn't get the chance to do.

You sat quietly in your desk. Waiting patiently for your teacher to arrive. You made sure this time to make breathing movements and to do a few random ticks to not raise anymore suspicions from the blondie behind you or anybody else. Students had been trickling in since you made sure to get there early this time.

A familiar scent entered the classroom and began making his way towards you. You felt a weird tingling in your stomach as he came in. You bit your lip slightly feeling your mouth water just a bit. It wasn't as strong as yesterday, but it still smelled incredible.

"(Y/N) Aoki! I'm sorry I didn't introduce myself yesterday. I'm Tenya Ida, the class representative and I'd like to welcome you to class 1A! I look forward to training with you!" A blue haired boy with glasses greeted you as he approached your desk. You gave him a sweet smile for his kindness. He seemed a bit uptight but it was nice of him to introduce himself.

"I look forward to it too. Thanks." You turned in your seat and took a fake deep breath.

"You catch on quick, but you're not fooling me, you damn freak," Bakugo growled at you as he slumped down in his seat. He noticed you were trying to seem more human. But he knew better. He just couldn't tell if you were one of those monsters or not. You didn't look like one. From his own research, vampires usually had drastic feature changes. But on the outside you looked completely normal. So what happened to you that day?

Maybe you just had a defective quirk, he thought.

But the strength you had yesterday wasn't normal for a girl your size. And you didn't even break a sweat when it happened. He had to find out what your quirk was.

You rolled your eyes, going against your better judgement of just ignoring him. "I don't know what I did for you to have it out for me all of a sudden, but drop it already," you warned not wanting him to waste your newfound energy on silly arguments. You quickly averted your eyes, feeling the sudden change in them, hoping he didn't notice.

But he did.

"Don't tell me what to do, dumbass. Just tell me what you are and I'll leave it alone," He countered balling his fists.

Irritated, you fully turned to him with a smile and gave him an innocent shrug. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"YOU BASTARD! TELL ME WHAT YOU ARE, YOU FREAK!" He yelled catching the attention of the whole class. You looked around feeling a bit embarrassed but not having flinched at all.

"Shhh! What's wrong with you!" You whispered to him not wanting the others to question you as well.

"Tell me then, or I'll make a bigger scene!" He threatened lowly reading your reaction. You sighed and rubbed your temples. This boy was persistent and stubborn.

"I can't...And I don't know you enough to trust you. We literally just met, Bakugo," You reasoned with him, hoping he'd be a bit more understanding.