💥Good Girl

Your eyes fluttered open, feeling the heat from the florescent lights beam down on your skin. It felt nice, but also alarming.

"Where am I?"

Your dream slowly came back to you in small doses. Images of roller coasters and candy apples flashed in your mind. You remembered being there with someone, but you couldn't remember who.

"Good morning! You had a really nice nap!"

You groaned and forced yourself up on your elbows, noticing that you were back in the room Stoker had claimed. You noticed your wrists and ankles were strapped to the bed and you had an enormous headache.

"What happened?"

"You fell asleep while I was doing some more tests on you, don't you remember? We're so close, (Y/N)!" He grinned pleased with himself. But the look in his eyes fell deceitful. You couldn't help but doubt his true intentions. Something in the back of you mind was telling you not to trust him.

'He's Lying.'

A whisper tickled your ear. You glanced around the room but couldn't find its source. But it sounded like...

"Uh...yeah, I've heard that before." You started. The voice causing you to question Stokers true intentions. "And each time I believe you less and less. What's really going on?"

His lips curled into a wicked smirk as he glared into you. He knew you weren't dumb. He knew you'd figure out something was up. And after finding you snooping around last night, he was sure that feeling of uneasiness was still present. It was a good time to tell you the truth too, because there was nothing you could do about it anymore.

"Alright, you want the truth?"

You nodded, pulling on your wrists for him to release you. He walked towards you and undid your restraints without looking away from your glare. He then found his way back towards the end of the room, grabbing an object from his desk.

"My dear, I do apologize for deceiving you. I had your cure ready for you to use at any time and you'd be changed back into a human completely."

You scrunched up your face. "Had?"

His eyes grew sinister and sent chills down your spine.

"Well, I guess it's time to let you in on the plan. Shigaraki will have my head for this," he chuckled darkly. "He's grown quite fond of you, you know."

You stood from your chair and waited for him to go on as he began circling around you. He always had you on edge. He was unpredictable.

"As I concocted this cure for you, I realized, I still had a chance to create the perfect villain!"

You chocked back a gasp and he could see the surprise on your face.

"Oh, no. Not you, my dear." He assured shaking his head. "Me."

Now you were really confused.

"I've created monster after monster, trying to make a perfect villain and with you I came so close! But then I realized." He walked behind you and gently laid his hands on your shoulders as you stood there anticipating his words.

"I have the power to be the greatest villain. It's been in my hands this whole time!"

You scoffed and shook him off your shoulders. He simply laughed it off and continued to place a crystal collar around your neck to keep you at a reasonable strength.

"All I needed was an army."

You looked up at him with wide eyes, afraid of what he meant.

"An...army?"