💥You Idiot

(A/N): ⚠️BLOOD WARNING

Your eyes trailed along Bakugo's neck, noticing the small bumps slightly spread across his skin. You observed the way his chest slowly rose up and then back down as he exhaled. He was breathing heavily a few seconds ago, but now, he seemed like he had accepted what was about to happen and he was ...calm.

You begged your body to stop. You begged yourself to restrain. But it was no use. It had already taken over. And it didn't plan on giving up it's control any time soon. Two years. It's been waiting two years for this.

"Don't worry, Katsuki. It won't hurt a bit."

Your fangs grazed along his neck and Katsuki squeezed his eyes shut, preparing himself for the puncture. You blew out some pink mist, something you've never done before, was use your aphrodisiac to help numb the pain of the bite.

There was a reason why you didn't use it.

Katsuki's eyes shot open feeling an overwhelming sensual sensation traced along his skin. His heart beat began to pound faster against his chest and a deepened blush dusted his cheeks. He gazed at you as your hair lightly brushed against him, sending doses of pleasure throughout his body.

You glanced up at him, seeing the now glimmering lust in those ruby hues of his. You lowered yourself, inches away from his face, bringing your lips to slightly touch his. His lips parted subconsciously and you blew the pink mist into his mouth to paralyze him. His eyes widened by your sudden boldness. Your minty, lavender scent filling his senses, allowing traces of desire to reach in all the right places. He was now entrapped in your sweet intoxication. He hadn't even realized he couldn't move. Your thirst smiled sinisterly, you had him right where you wanted him.

It all happened in seconds, but seemed like an eternity. He barely even felt when your sharpened fangs pierced through his skin.

As you gulped down mouthfuls of the thick, crimson liquid satisfying your thirst, you reveled in the life that was filling your veins. Your wounds healing with every swallow, your strength returning at just a drop. The life returning within you as it escaped your paralyzed friend.

He let out a small, airy moan as the blood emptied from his body. You could taste the endorphins from the aphrodisiac you gave him in his blood as you continued to feed off of him. He stayed completely still staring up at the ceiling. The darkness evading his sight as the lids of his eyes began to grow heavier. In this terrifying euphoria, he lazily trailed his gaze to you once more.

Even from all the numbing pleasure he was experiencing, he felt a small sob escape from within you. You couldn't stop. He knew you couldn't. If he didn't stop you, he'd die for sure.

"...(Y/N)...s..stop," He choked out in a soft whisper. Barely audible.

You found yourself fighting in the back of your mind. Trying to regain control. You had never tasted anything like this before. You had never felt this kind of life within you before. It was as if you hadn't really been alive before this moment, even post transformation.

You clawed away to escape the depths of your mind, to reach the thirst that had been controlling you. To stop.

"You're...not..." Katsuki stuttered out. "You're not a m..monster..." He breathed slowly losing consciousness as black and white dots danced in front of his vision.

You could feel his life draining. You could feel his warmth escaping from within him. You were killing him.

You're not a monster.

You hung onto these words. Using them as a way out. You struggled to climb out of the hole you had fallen in. Climbing on the words your friend spoke to you.