💥Twenty Questions

(A/N): ⚠️BLOOD WARNING!⚠️

You had been banging on the door for what seemed like hours. Screaming for someone to help you and you felt your body give in the the desperate craving. You didn't want to even look at Katsuki, afraid that it would cause you to lose control just seeing the blonde. He was still restrained. He was helpless. As much as you wanted to release him, you knew you couldn't even get near him. 

Katsuki just watched you. Watched you frantically knock on the door and cry out for some one to open the door. They had locked you both in the room. He wanted to talk to you, but he didn't know what to say to help you. He noticed the black blood dripping from your shoulder. You still couldn't heal yourself. You were still too weak. He watched as you slid your back against the door and sat down hiding your face in your knees. You were sobbing, burying your face in your arms. 

He thought back to the night you told him. How scared you were when you told him you weren't a monster and when you tried your hardness to show him that you weren't a threat. He saw how sensitive you were to the subject. How much it took for you to come clean. He remembered you crying in front of him. His expression grew soft as he continued to watch you. 

He didn't want them to win. He didn't want to give into them. No. They would not win. 

"(Y/N)," He called out to you. "I think...I think you should..."

"No." You cried out still hiding your face. 

"Well....we need to get out of here...and there's only one way to do that...." Katsuki softly spoke. It was different than how he usually spoke to you. There was no roughness, no anger. Just concern. For him? Or for you?

"I...can't...." You choked out. You began to cough, spitting out black blood due to the seriousness of your wounds. You began to feel dizzy. You weren't going to last too much longer. And then you'd really have no control. 

"...You're bleeding...." Katsuki mentioned. "It's what you have to do. I know that. So just do it. Don't be an idiot," he said a bit more rough to try to get it through your head. 

"No!" You yelled back at him finally meeting his gaze. He sharply hitched his breath as he noticed your eye rapidly changing colors. It was as if you were malfunctioning. Your body was shaking uncontrollably. He took a deep breath. He'd be lying if he said he wasn't afraid. But he'd never admit it out loud. Especially to you. 

"You don't scare me, Bloodsucker. You've done it to your brother before and he lived. So hurry up. You're really going to kill yourself and let them win?" He growled at you, now feeling angry. Not necessarily with you, but with those damned villains. 

You slowly stood up. You couldn't believe his words. He was basically telling you to bite him. To take what you need from him. But he didn't realize what you knew. 

"I can't...it's been too long....if I do...I won't be able to....stop," You said placing your wet face into your palms. 

An idea suddenly popped into your head and you knew it was one that Katsuki wouldn't like. 

You turned swiftly and began banging on the door once again. 

"Shigaraki!!!" You yelled at the top of your lungs. Your voice cracked a bit due to the all the crying. "I'll join you! Please just let Bakugo free!" 

"WHAT! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DUMBASS! DON'T BE DOING ME ANY FAVORS! YOU CAN'T JOIN THEM!" He shouted at you. 

You weren't sure if Shigaraki was even around to hear you. But you continued knocking ignoring your friends words. 

"(Y/N)! STOP IT! YOU'RE NOT JOINING THEM! ARE YOU STUPID?!" 

"No, you stop, Bakugo! It's either join them or kill you. I don't have much of a choice!" You argued with him as you continued to knock.