💥Monsters Like Us

(A/N): ⚠️BLOOD WARNING⚠️

You fluttered your eyes open and let out a small groan. You were confused and had no idea where you were. You were about to take a second to look around when a burning sensation spread across your wrists, ankles, and your neck. 

"AHHHH! What the hell!" You screamed out in sudden pain. You grinded your teeth together to try to ignore the pain. You opened your eyes and observed the area. You were in an old looking bar. It was real dim, causing you to squint at first. You saw several people in front of you. You glanced from side to side and someone caught your attention quickly. 

Oh no. They got you too. At least Tokoyami got away. 

"K..Katsuki?" You whispered out in a stutter. You noticed he was sitting next to you with a large contraption restraining his arms. Quirk handcuffs maybe? You then glanced down at your own hands to see thick crystal laced cuffs around your wrists, your ankles, and a pretty crystal choker slowly burning through your skin. 

"Where...where are we?" You asked your friend who remained silent. You could tell he was holding in his rage. His jaw stayed clenched and sweat dripped from his forehead. You could practically see the steam coming from his ears. 

"Ah, she's awake. Nice of you to join us, (Y/N). Those crystals sure do wonders to your kind, huh," a familiar raspy man spoke with a dark tone. You recognized him right away from that time at the mall, except this time, he wore these..hands..all over his body and one covering his face. 

"Uh, Shigaraki, what is the black stuff coming from her shoulder?" Another familiar face asked. The girl who tried to stab you back at the forest. Toga. 

You looked down at your shoulder where the man with the blue flames had stabbed you. It never healed. The crystals kept you weak. You had no energy and you didn't get the chance to feed. 

This is bad. 

"That is the tainted blood of a vampire. It's black because the disease has corrupted her soul. She was meant to be a villain. It's in her nature," he responded. You clenched your jaw at his words and tightened your fist. You immediately regretted that since the bracelets only burned further into your skin causing you to wince. 

Katsuki noticed. He'd been noticing your small movement and winces from the pain the whole time you were passed out. And it only added to his rage. 

Both of you turned to the TV as Shigaraki turned up the volume to show your teachers and principle. 

"Mr. Aizawa?" You spoke in a whisper. You were covered in bruises and you still had a black eye from the training earlier that day. It had only healed the swelling. You needed to heal quickly if you were going to have a chance of getting out of here. The pain was becoming unbearable. 

"We are here to apologize..." Aizawa started at the press conference. He began explaining the situation that you and Katsuki were currently in. The room was silent, everyone was focused on his every word.

You continued watching as the reporters in the room ripped your teachers apart with questions. Going against them, the heroes, as if it was their fault.

Was it their fault? No, it's the villains who are to blame. They're the ones who kidnapped us!

"Isn't that strange?" Shigaraki began. "The heroes sound like the bad guys! Looks like they aren't dealing with this very well. So much criticism. But everyone makes mistakes right? Nobody's perfect. Heroes sure have it hard these days. Don't you think?" He asked rhetorically. 

"Once you're paid to save people, you're not a real hero anymore. That's what the great Stain has taught us." A lizard looking guy spoke. 

"Heroes now days only care about money. Losers get cast aside. So we'd like to question. What is a hero? Justice? Is our society we currently live in fair? Soon enough, everyone will be posing the same questions we have. That's when we've won. You like winning, don't you, Bakugo?" He continued now averting his attention to your friend next to you.