♡~Denki Kaminari~♡

That's one of my favourite pictures of Kaminari for some reason-

Anyways, first headcanon chapter! And of course, it's Kami because I love and relate to him :3

I've never written a headcanon chapter before, so, sorry if this isn't good! They'll probably get better as I write more of them.

Future headcanon chapters probably won't have this beginning part, I just wanted to say a few things. Sorry this was so long, ok, here we go!

/★*☆♪~<♡>~♪☆*★\

How you two met

You and Kaminari would've been childhood friends, meeting each other in elementary school. You would be a new student in his class, and Kaminari (being the energetic extroverted boy he is) would immediately want to be your friend. You, someone who doesn't talk to many people, and Kaminari, someone who was kinda the class weirdo who most people avoided, were each others only friends.

That's why he likes you so much, you were the first person who wanted to be his friend! But it's nothing more than a friendship, right?

Falling in love with you

You and Kaminari would both go to UA, and on your first day, when he sees other people talking to you, trying to be your friend... that is when Kaminari would realize just how much you mean to him. Though, Kaminari won't think it's love at first... he'll only realize that it's love when you start dating someone.

At first, it will be simple jealousy. Though, after a while, he'll start to realize that he needs you in his life. He needs you to love him and only him.

Kidnapping

Kaminari will try everything besides kidnapping you. This would be his last resort, since he doesn't want to hurt you, he doesn't want to force you into anything, in his head, he hopes he won't have to resort to this.

When/if he kidnaps you, it would be when you're walking home from school. You two usually walk home together, so you wouldn't think of it as strange when he follows you home.

Kaminari will lead you into an alleyway, saying something along the lines of "Hey (Y/N), you see that? We should go check it out!" And before you can ask him what he saw, he'll have grabbed your hand and pulled you into the alleyway, out of sight of the public. He doesn't want to hurt you, so he'll hate every second of what he's doing. Kaminari will grab you from behind, covering your mouth with one of his hands, and keeping you from running away with the other. From there, he'll electrocute you until he feels you go limp.

When you wake up and ask what's going on and what happened, Kaminari will try to lie to you. "That Villain really got you... you're lucky I was there to save you!" When you immediately realize he's lying and demand he tell you the truth, he'll refuse to tell you.

Life with Kaminari

Kaminari would be very sweet to you! He'll try his best to be the best boyfriend he can! He'll give you everything you could ever want! Anything you ask him for, he'll give to you!

"I wish I could read [instert book here]..."
Kaminari will find that book for you!

"I wish I could watch [insert show/movie here]..."
Kaminari will find the DVD of that show/movie for you!

"I wish I could play [insert game here]..."
Kaminari will buy that game for you!

He'll make your favourite food for you, he'll give you your favourite drinks, he'll buy you anything you want... Kaminari will do everything he can to make you fall in love with him.

Killings?

Kaminari isn't exactly a violent person, so he probably wouldn't kill anybody, unless he thought it was absolutely necessary.

If he does kill someone, it would most likely be the person you were dating before him. He doesn't want to be caught, so he wouldn't use his Quirk, deciding instead to simply use a knife. He'd keep the body hidden in the basement until he can figure out a way to get rid of it. Kaminari doesn't want you to be scared or upset, so he'd make sure you never see the body.

The escape

As we know, Kaminari isn't exactly the smartest person. It would be very easy for you to escape. The hardest part of your escape would be convincing yourself to.

When Kaminari realizes you ran away, he'll immediately start looking for you. He needs to find you! He'll look everywhere for you, desperately hoping he'll find you.

If he finds you, he'll start crying and begging you to return home with him, he'll tell you about how much you mean to him, how precious you are to him, how your love the only thing that makes him happy. "I'll do anything you want, j-just please come back home..."

If you decide to return, he'll just be overjoyed!

If you decide not to return, he'll beg you to change your mind and return voluntarily. If you don't, he'll regretfully slam your head into the nearest wall, or the ground as hard as he can. 

Punishments

Kaminari most likely wouldn't punish you if you returned willingly. That being said though, if he had access to chains, he wouldn't hesitate to use them on you. He'd keep you locked up until he trusts you not to run away again.

If you didn't return willingly, Kaminari would probably just lock you in your room for a few days, until you apologize for running away.

Though, if you continue escaping, he'll start getting a bit angry with you, and his 'punishments' may get more intense. He'll do things like starving and hitting you, and if he's REALLY angry at you... he'll even electrocute you.

Stockholm syndrome

If you were to never attempt to escape, and just lived a normal life with him, you would fall in love fairly quick. He's so sweet and kind! He gets you everything you want, and is respectful enough, what's there not to like? I mean, obviously the fact that he kidnapped you, but besides that, there's no reason not to love him!

Though, if you did try to escape, and got to see Kaminari start getting angry with you and punishing you, it would take much longer for you to fall in love. You'll eventually realize that trying to run away won't help you, it will only get you electrocuted.

Regardless of how it happens, when Kaminari hears you say the words "I love you", he'll be practically speechless. He'll wonder if you really just said that. Once he realizes that, yes, he heard you right, he'll just be so happy!

Once you fall in love, you two will be a perfect happy couple!