☆~Izuku Midoriya~☆

Sorry for not updating in a while, I've just been a bit unmotivated these past few days. It'll still be a few more days until I really start updating again, since I feel like that's what's best for me right now. I hope you understand :)

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | My Favourite Fan | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

What if you're going too far? What if you're just annoying him? He's a busy person, right? You'll probably just be wasting his time... it's a very hard job, right? What if you indirectly cause someone to die by sending this?!

What were you doing that could cause this kind of panic?

...

You were sending a letter.

You had written a short little letter to the number one Hero, and wanted to send it to him, but you're worried that he'll hate your fucking guts if you do so.

You had silently panicked to yourself for an hour, before you sent your letter.

You had thought it'd be like ripping off a bandaid... once you get it over and done with, you won't have to worry about it anymore.

You were very wrong. If anything, sending your letter only made you have even more worries!

This was a horrible idea.

You woke up the next morning, still regretting what you did the day before.

After having some breakfast, you stepped outside your house for a moment to check if you had any mail, such as newspapers and coupons.

To your surprise, there was something other than newspapers and coupons in your mailbox.

There was a small letter in a cute little envelope.

Did he... respond to you? No, of course he didn't! Why would he? He has no reason to. Oh but what if he did? No he obviously didn't! What reason do you have to assume that he would respond to you?

You walked back inside your house, thoughts rushing through your head.

You sat down on the couch, and you nervously opened the envelope.

You pulled out the letter, telling yourself not to get your hopes up.

Suddenly, you yelled out in shock. (Which was ok because you live alone)

The top Pro Hero in the country FUCKING RESPONDED TO YOUR LETTER!?

You didn't know what to feel, or to think in this situation.

After that day, you two would write to each other often.

Somehow, you two kinda became... friends?

In his letters, he would address you as '(Y/N) (L/N), my favourite fan♡'

You were glad you somehow convinced yourself to send that letter that day...

Yesterday, you had sent another letter, happily detailing the fact that you (somehow) started dating someone!

And then, today... when you opened your front door to go check your mailbox...

"Hi there, (Y/N)!"

Oh, ok then. Deku is at your front door, for some reason.

You, hiding your nervousness as best as you could, invited him inside.

You two talked to each other as you tried not to freak out.

"So, (Y/N), I'm sure you know, but I didn't come over with no reason."

"O-oh yeah?" You asked. "Um, w-why'd you c-come over...?"

"You're so nervous it's adorable..." he whispered to himself. "So, that letter you sent me yesterday... I can't believe you would do that to yourself, (Y/N)!"

"Wait, do what to myself-?" You asked, your confusion overriding your nervousness.

"That person could be horrible, you know that?" He grabbed your shoulders. "They could want to hurt you, (Y/N)... they could be trying to kill you (Y/N)! They might even want... to do something worse than killing you. I couldn't let something like that happen to my favourite fan."

"W-why would you assume that?!"

"I'm just concerned for you, (Y/N)..." He said quietly. "I can keep you safe."

There's no way this will end well.

You need to get away, but even if you run, there's no way you'll reach the door in time.

...

Maybe you should just let it happen.