☆~Sen Kaibara~☆

Requested by: t-thandii

I still can't believe that Adam and Tetsutetsu have the same English VA. Like, I obviously assumed the guy was putting on a voice for Tetsutetsu, but... I guess I just didn't expect there to be that much of a difference?

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Photos | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

Kaibara liked cameras.

Photography was a hobby of his. In what little spare time he had, he would take pictures of things.

It was relaxing.

And then one day he saw you.

A stranger accidentally caught in a picture of the sunset.

You looked... beautiful.

As if the sunset itself had somehow turned into a person.

He needed more of you.

He returned to that same spot the next day, and waited.

He waited, hoping you would return as well...

And then, you did. You returned to that spot.

Kaibara took another picture of you, one that somehow looked even more perfect than the previous one.

How is it you were so beautiful...?

When you left, Kaibara followed you. He made sure to keep his distance, so you wouldn't get too suspicious.

He took more pictures as you walked, each one as beautiful as the last...

He followed you home.

Once you were inside, he took a picture of your house so he'd remember it. So he could find you again and again...

On his way to school the next day, he took a quick detour to check up on you.

He took a picture of you eating breakfast through your window.

That same day after school, he walked by your house once again, hoping he hadn't gotten there before you.

He took a picture of you relaxing through your bedroom window.

In every picture he took, you looked absolutely perfect.

One day, he had gotten up at four in the morning.

It was warm.

Your window had been left open that night. Kaibara entered your bedroom through that open window.

There, he took a picture of you. One that was actually up close. One where you could see the details of your beautiful face.

One
That
Was
Perfect.

"These will do for now." Kaibara said to himself, looking at the developed photos. "These pictures are beautiful, but they can't completely capture (Y/N)'s full beauty..."

He placed the pictures as well as his camera on the desk in his room, and lied down on his bed.

"They'll do for now, but I know..."

"Someday... I'll want more than just photos."