♡~Shouto Todoroki~♡

How you two met

You and Todoroki have known each other as long as you can remember, and you two have been engaged since you were six or so years old. You were a kid with a fairly useless Quirk, that being changing your body temperature at will, and that's exactly why Endeavor chose you to marry his son in the future. You and Todoroki, when you were old enough of course, would create the most perfect child. You two would create a child that would be able to use both fire and ice without having to worry about burning themselves or giving themselves frostbite. When the two of you reach eighteen, you will get married.

You and Todoroki didn't know each other before that, and you two were basically strangers. As the years went on, you two became friends. You became the only person Todoroki could show his true emotions to... you became his only source of comfort.

Falling in love with you

That feeling of comfort, that feeling of being able to open up to you, that feeling of... warmth...
That's what lead him to believe he loved you.

Todoroki went to UA, and you, not exactly having a Quirk suited for a Hero, just went to a normal high school. Every second the two of you were apart, his feelings only grew stronger. He felt like he needed to be with you, he needed to see you, he needed to hear your voice, he needed you.

Unfortunately for Todoroki, Endeavor had character development, and was attempting to be a better father to his children. And as a part of his attempt to be a better father, he cancelled yours and Todoroki's wedding.

After finding that out, Todoroki would just be silently boiling with rage. "Thanks Dad, you've RUINED MY LIFE yet again." He loved you, and now you two wouldn't be getting married, so there's no chance you'll ever return his feelings! What on Earth could he do?!

...and then he gets an idea.

Kidnapping

You wouldn't even realize that Todoroki had kidnapped you, thanks to him never telling you that the wedding was off. When you two both turn eighteen, and Todoroki tells you that he has a house for you and him to live in, you wouldn't think anything of it. You'd just think it was part of the whole marriage thing, married couples usually live together, after all...

Life with Todoroki

Todoroki wouldn't exactly know how to act around you. Sure, he loves you, but... how do you show love? He sure doesn't know. So, not much would change from your normal life. You'd still think the two of you were just friends who were only living together because of his father.

Eventually, you would realize that something is wrong. When he tells you "(Y/N), I love you.", that's when you'd realize. This is more than just playing along with his father's plan, he's... actually in love with you.

And that spells bad news for you, since you don't at all feel the same.

Killings?

Todoroki would not kill anybody. He would trust that you didn't date anybody during the years you were apart.

Even if you did date somebody other than him, he'd accept it as nothing other than a mistake on your part, and he would forgive you.

Well... he'd forgive you, so long as you and your partner had broken up.
If you two hadn't, he would force you to call them, and break up with them.

If you refuse to break up with them...
Then Todoroki would be angry enough to kill that person.

The escape

There's no chance you'd escape, sorry.

Well, there is a slight chance, but it's very low, and would require an extremely specific set of events to play out.

The extremely specific set of events are as follows:
Endeavor calls his son because he's been missing for a while, you pick up the phone because Todoroki left his phone out in the open, you explain to Endeavor exactly what's happening and where you are, then you hang up the phone and put it back exactly where it was before.

Chances are extremely low, but there is a tiny chance that you could escape.

Punishments

Todoroki would forgive most things very easily, so chances are you wouldn't be punished very often.

If you were to somehow 'disobey' him, or do something he absolutely cannot forgive, he'd most likely just put you in the basement for a while.

No matter what, though... Todoroki would never punish you with physical violence.

Stockholm syndrome

No matter what happened to you, whether you tried to escape or not, your feeling of "love" towards Todoroki would start from the same place. A deep feeling of regret and guilt.

You would feel partially responsible for him being this way. If you try to leave him, you'll only make things worse for him. He's been through so much, is it really ok for you to take away his only source of comfort?
Is it really ok for you to take away his true love...?

You'd force yourself to love Todoroki, for his sake.

And just like that, you two would live the life that was chosen for you so long ago.
Though, you two most likely wouldn't have children. Probably just a cat or a dog. And if you did want kids, they would be adopted.

You and Todoroki would have an almost perfect life!

But every now and again, you'd find yourself staring out the window, and wondering to yourself...

"What would my life had been like if I never met him...?"