☆~Denki Kaminari~☆

Requested by: thetheyinspace

I am really just done with school at this point.

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Comfort & Murder Plans | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

"(Y/N)! Where are you?" Your older brother, Denki, called as he searched around your room. "C'mon, I can tell something's wrong... you don't usually act like this..."

Denki opened the closet, and found you sitting there, your face buried in your knees. Denki sighed, and stepped into the closet, sitting himself down right beside you.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked you.

"...I got hurt today." You told him.

"Was it your head?" He asked, sounding concerned.

"No, but... it was close... t-too close than I'd like..." you told him, placing your hands on the top of your head. "I-I was really scared... and Miyata called me a wimp for being worried about getting hurt..."

"Wh- Miyata? Hikaru Miyata? He said that to you?" Denki asked, appalled. "Some 'friend' he is..."

"No, don't say that..." you said. "M-Miyata's a good friend... and he's right, I didn't have to be that scared-"

"(Y/N)." Denki grabbed your face, and turned your head towards him. "You can't let people say that to you. Furthermore, you can't let yourself believe them! You were absolutely right to feel worried for yourself... (Y/N), you of people know how fragile your head is. Why would you listen to someone who knows nothing about you?"

"Well... he's my friend... and-"

"No he's not." He insisted. "No real friend would ever call you a wimp for worrying about your life! You should tell him that tomorrow! Go straight up to him the moment you see him, give him a good slap across the face- one that REALLY hurts- and call him a wimp for whining about being hurt! Use your Quirk, if you need to!"

"What? N-no!" You yelled. "I don't want to hurt Miyata..."

"(Y/N)... he kinda deserves it."

"Maybe I'll tell the teachers about what happened..." you said to yourself. "I don't think they'll do anything about it, but I'll still tell them. Maybe it'll help..."

"Yeah, I guess that's better than beating him up." Denki admitted. "Hey, I'm gonna get myself some food. You want some?"

"Oh! Yeah, that sounds great!"

While in the kitchen grabbing food, Denki thought about a fun idea.

He imagined himself grabbing that little brat Miyata by his hair, and slamming his face into the counter over, and over, and over. As Miyata would cry, Denki would say something like 'C'mon, stop being such a wimp! It can't hurt that badly!'

Denki hit himself on the head.

"No, (Y/N) wouldn't want that..." he told himself. "They think Miyata's their friend, and... I should respect that. Even if that little bastard deserves a good beating... they don't want that, so I won't do that."

Denki finished preparing the food for him and (Y/N), and proudly placed his hands on his hips. Before bringing it up to his little sibling's room, he took a picture of it and sent it to his group chat, showing his friends (who believed he couldn't cook for shit) what a good job he did.

"Ohhhhh (Y/N)~!" Denki called out as he opened your bedroom door. "I made us some really good food! I'm honestly really proud of myself!"

He handed you a plate of food, and once again sat down beside you in the closet.

"Thanks, Denki." You said, sweetly.

"No problemo (Y/N)!" He happily exclaimed.

You two ate your food and sat in the closet together. At one point, Denki left, and returned with his laptop, which he set up on the floor in front of the both of you. He booted it up, and put on a show you both liked.

You two had a nice afternoon, eating food and watching a good show.

It was hard for Denki to completely ignore his plans of murdering your so-called 'friend', but he was at least able to push those thoughts out of his head for the time being.

He still might punch Miyata in the face next time he sees him, though.