☆~Eijiro Kirishima~☆

Sorry if the ending is bad, it's 2am rn... I'm very tired.

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Red | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

You're just a child, this is all too much for you to handle....

You were kidnapped by Villains two years ago, and you don't even know why... to your knowledge, you didn't have a Quirk, so they didn't take you for your powers.

Maybe you had some power that you didn't know of.

Whatever the reason... this was a lot for a kid to go through...

You had covered yourself in your blanket, and you were crying to yourself after being put through that yet again.

"Hey, are you alright?" You heard someone ask. It didn't sound like any of your captors...

You cautiously got out from under the blanket, and there you saw him... the man who would save you.

He had long red hair, with red eyes to match. He had a scar over his right eye, and his teeth looked sharp. He didn't look dangerous.

"Who are you...?" You quietly asked.

"I'm a Hero, Red Riot!" He slammed his fists together, smiling. "You can just call me Red, if you want to. I'm here to save you!"

"You're going to save me?"

"Yep!" He said.

Red gently grabbed your hand, and lead you out of the room.

He brought you to a room with a phone, and told you exactly what to dial, and exactly what to say.

"Who did I call?" You asked.

"Another Hero, a friend of mine. Knowing him, he'll be here in a few minutes..." Red told you. "Just so you know, he's kinda... scary. Don't be too scared when he shows up, alright?"

"Um... o-ok."

Your three captors showed up, and Red protected you by beating them up, which was fun to watch.

Eventually, help arrived.

You were found in that room, with the unconscious bodies of your captors on the floor around you.

You were being questioned by an explosive Hero about what had happened here.

"You're (Y/N) (L/N), right? You were the one who made that phone call earlier?" He asked, and you nervously nodded. "How did you know the phone number for the agency?"

"Red told me." You said.

"Red...?" He asked. "(Y/N), did you take out these Villains?"

"No, that was also Red." You explained.

"...who exactly is this 'Red'?"

"He told me he was a Hero called Red Riot, and he said that he was going to save me!" You explained, slamming your fists together like you saw him do earlier.

"How the Hell...?" He shook his head. "Never mind. Head to that chick over there, she'll check for injuries."

As you walked off, he wondered to himself...

"How did that kid see Kirishima?"

"He died last year while on a mission, so... how?"