☆~Himiko Toga~☆

Requested by: LapisLarissa

Hi guys! I am here to deliver a message to you all.
PLEASE watch Sabikui Bisco/Rust-Eater Bisco! It's a post-apocalyptic story about mushrooms, the story's absolutely insane, and there's just enough comedy to keep it light-hearted while not taking away from the drama. Also I cried while watching it. Point is, it's a great show, and you should check it out!

Alright, onto the chapter!

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | This Is Love | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

"(Y/N)?"

Toga looked around the room, wondering where you could've gone.

"Did you really think you could escape?" She asked.  "You can't."

Toga walked over to the couch, and looked at the chains that had once kept you from moving.

She took her pointer finger, and swabbed the inside of the shackle. She placed her finger in her mouth, and sucked the substance off of her fiinger.

"Blood... type, (your blood type)... not just any type (your blood type) blood..." She paused, and smiled sinisterly to herself. "Your blood, (Y/N)."

Her smile grew wider, looking at the red stains on the couch and floor.

"Did you rip yourself out of your chains?" Toga's cheeks turned more and more red. "That's adorable, (Y/N)~!"

Toga stood up, and looked towards the wall. There were bloodstains on the wall, showing where you had placed your hands in attempt to keep yourself steady while walking.

"You must enjoy this life, (Y/N)." She said, following the bloodstains on the wall and floor. "I mean, up until this, you haven't tried to get out at all... and if you did want to escape, then you wouldn't've gone through all this effort to make me think you're even more cute."

Toga pulled out one of hher knives, decorated with cute stickers.

"Yes, that's it. You love this life don't you, (Y/N)~?" She giggled to herself. "And I mean, you always forgive me if I promise to stop doing this. Time and time again, when I tell you that I'll stop, you believe me! You must love me a lot, (Y/N). If you didn't love me, then you wouldn't believe me when I promise to stop."

Toga kicked a door open, folloing the bloodstains. There, she saw an open window.

"Clever (Y/N)~" She whispered to herself. "Escaping through my bedroom window, allowing me to have an exhilarating chase? You're playing right into my hands, darling."

She opened a drawer on her desk, and pulled out a painted pink handgun, also decorated with sparkly stickers.

"Let's see how fast you can run, (Y/N)~"

Toga jumped out of the window herself, and kept following the bloodstains. A breadcrumb trail that would lead her back to her true love.

"I just can't let go of you, (Y/N)... I'll never be able to." She laughed to herself. "What can I say? I'm a jealous girl!"

Her feet slammed down on the pavement one after another, with each step she imagined crushing those idiots skulls in. Everyone who tried to take you away from her.

"(Y/N), why do you believe me eah time I promise to stop? Why do you believe me every time I say I'm sorry?" She asked. "If I was genuinely sorry for anything I did, I wouldn't've stooped this low in the first place. If I was geuinely sorry, I would never have kidnapped you." She smiled. "Though I appreciate you for forgiving me! That's a sign of true love, my dear."

"(Y/N), you should know that I went through a lot as a kid. Because of my Quirk, I've always had a particular facination with blood." Toga licked her lips. "My parents thought something was wrong with me... everyone thought something was wrong with me. But no matter how many therapists I went to, none of them could 'fix' me."

Toga turned down an alleyway, realizing the blood trail will end soon.

"You think you're the one in control, (Y/N), but you're not. You're never the one in control. It's always me."

She threw her knife into the darkness in front of her.

Shortly after, she heard someone scream and collapse.

Toga smiled, and slowed down. Finally, she had found you.

She pulled out the gun she had had brought eith her, and pointed it right at your forehead, smiling creepily.

"Come on, (Y/N)~! Let's go back home!"

"W-why... do you do this to m-me, Toga...?" You asked as you walked back 'home' with her.

"Because this is what love is,(Y/N)!" She happily responded. "Sure, it may hurt sometimes...it might make you feel like you're going crazy... but I swear to you, it's not because I hate you. I only do what I do... because I love you."

Sooner or later, you'll realize.

This isn't wrong.

None of what Toga is doing to you is wrong.

She's just showing her love.

Everything she's doing to you...

It's all because she loves you.

That's right.

This isn't torture.

In reality, it's quite the opposite.

This isn't torture, no...

This is love.