♤~Eijiro Kirishima~♤

I don't know how good this is lol, I'm honestly just exhausted today...

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Together Forever | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

"To be honest, I've never really cared about the idea of soulmates." Bakugou said to himself, walking through the usually busy city in the dead of night. "It never really sounded that appealing to me, having the person you'll spend your entire life with determined the day you're born... not to mention the laws put in place because of it. You can't marry anyone except your soulmate, it's considered risky to even date someone who isn't your soulmate... what if your soulmate is a horrible person? You're just supposed to deal with it?"

It was a chilly September night. A soft wind was blowing, and dead leaves were falling through the air.

Bakugou was walking through the city in the dead of night, following a faintly glowing red string tied to his finger.

"And what if your soulmate hates you? That happened to my mom... she woke up one morning, and the string had been torn apart, and the man she thought loved her was gone. And my father's string just never appeared to him. Then eventually, the two of them found each other and had me, so I know that people who aren't soulmates can fall in love... so really, why even bother with the whole thing?" Bakugou asked himself. "And what if your soulmate dies? What are you supposed to do then? Just never move on? What if they live in another country? I really don't care about finding my soulmate, but this stupid red string has been taunting me every night since my eighteenth birthday back in April, it annoys me to no end... and if I can't get rid of it, might as well follow it." He sighed, really wanting to be in bed right now.

Bakugou followed the red string for what felt like hours. And, as if tonight couldn't get any worse, it lead him directly into a graveyard.

"You know what? Fuck this."

Then he turned the other way, and made his way back home.

Over the next few days, Bakugou noticed strange things happening around him. Objects floating, feeling like someone was touching or speaking to him...

"I'm not usually one to believe in supernatural stuff..." He said to himself, writing down the alphabet on a sheet of paper.

After his home-made oujia board was created, he placed it on the floor in the middle of his bedroom, as well as a candle of either side of the sheet. It was thunder storming outside, so he didn't have to worry about shutting the curtains. He closed his bedroom door, and turned off the light.

"Hey, are there any ghosts here? Bakugou asked, lighting the two candles. "That's the only explanation I can think of to explain the weird shit that's been happening recently. I made something for you to talk to me with, so if you're real, you better start talking."

The small coin Bakugou placed on the sheet of paper began to move on its own. The first word this ghost spelled out was a simple 'hello'.

"So you're actually a ghost, huh? I honestly never really believed in ghosts, but I guess I've been proven wrong." He said, surprised this was happening. "Alright then, ghost, what's your name?"