♤~Izuku Midoriya~♤

Short chapter, I just wanted to write out the idea I had before my motivation to write disappeared.

Yeah, I've been having a hard time having any motivation to write, which is why I haven't posted anything recently. I'm sure you understand, just thought I should tell you why I've been gone.

Hopefully I'll be back soon! For now, enjoy this!

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Double Life | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

Izuku sighed happily as he entered the bar, pulling down his hood and taking off his masquerade mask.

"You're awfully cheerful today..." Shigaraki said, slightly annoyed. "Rare for you... what's the occasion?"

"Oh big brother..." He closed his eyes, a big smile on his face. "I met the cutest girl today! I think I should talk to her after work!"

"Really? From one interaction?" Shigaraki asked. "Also, I thought I told you to stop calling me that."

"Not my fault you let me live with you. Calling you 'big brother' is pretty accurate, you know? Would you prefer me to call you 'gremlin'? How about 'incel'? Or maybe even-"

"Alright already, I get it, shut up." Shigaraki said, slightly more annoyed than he was before. "So who is this girl? Do you even know her name?"

"No..." Izuku responded. "But I know her face! From that, I'll 'bump into her', and from there, I'll start a beautiful relationship with her!"

"...you're hopeless." Shigaraki said, focusing his attention back on his Switch. "Just do me a favour and try not to blow your cover."

"Got it, big bro!"

That was the beginning of something amazing. Almost like a new beginning for Izuku.

Unfortunately though, that 'new beginning' would only make his life harder. But, he was happy with it, so it didn't really matter all that much to him.

"In recent local news, Rescue Hero Uravity has gotten married! We're all very happy for her, well, all of us except her hardcore fangirls and fanboys..." The news reporter laughed to himself. "So, who is her mysterious fiance? Is it another Pro? Perhaps a sidekick of hers? The answer may shock you! According to her, it's not another Pro, it's actually just some civilian! She claims they've known each other since high school, and that they've been in love ever since... such a wonderful love story, isn't it?" The news reporter sighed. "Well tonight at 7pm, we have an interview with the newlyweds! I know, I know, such a long wait! But please be patient! They're busy people, you know... and now, here's Tenko Amehana with the weather."

Izuku listened to today's weather forecast and happily hummed to himself as he made breakfast.

"Miss Amehana has such a lovely voice, doesn't she?" He asked himself. "The way she tells the weather always manages to bring a smile to my face. It's as if she was born for that job! But of course... she's nowhere near as lovely as my darling wife..."

Izuku turned around, and smiled at the couple who had walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning, Mr. and Mrs. Uraraka! How are my parents-in-law doing this fine morning?" He asked. "Not working yourselves too hard, are you?"

"Oh, of course not." Izuku's mother-in-law responded. "You're such a kind boy, Izuku... I don't think our daughter could've chosen a better person to marry!"

"Why thank you..." Izuku said, flattered. "I made us all breakfast! I'm making some tea as well, but that will be a while, sorry!"

"No worries, kid." His father-in-law told him. "Take as long as you need."

"Is Ochako awake yet?" Izuku sweetly asked.

"No, not yet..."

"Well that makes sense... she did have quite a busy night last night, didn't she?" He asked himself. "I'll surprise her with some breakfast in bed! I'm sure she'll enjoy that!"

Meet Izuku Midoriya, a man of many responsibilities. He's a loving husband, a part-time server at a restaurant, a soon-to-be father, and on top of all of that...
He's also a Villain.

Yes, that seems bad... but it's not like he's evil or anything! Sure, he breaks the law sometimes, and sure, he's killed more than a few people, but besides that he's not that bad a person!

And also, he's married to the #16 Pro Hero, Uravity.

It's hard living a double life while being married, you know.

Besides that, though... it's really a good life... and Izuku wouldn't trade it for the world.

"This better be quick, Shigaraki." Izuku angrily said, placing his masquerade mask on his face. "Ochako and I have an interview with the news in an hour."

"Yeah I really don't care."

Surprise surprise, tonight was a disaster.

"It's time to finally unmask you, Deku." Uravity said, at the conclusion to the fight.

"J-JUST WARNING YOU NOW, THAT'S A TERRIBLE IDEA." Izuku yelled, trying to prevent his marriage from falling apart.

Uravity pulled the Villain's mask off, and-

"I-Izuku?!" She asked in shock.

"H-hi... dear..." Izuku awkwardly said.

Well...

That's not the best thing that could have happened.