☆~Eijiro Kirishima~☆

This one has some cannibalism in it. Don't worry, this it's not as bad as that one Tamaki chapter. At least, I don't think it is...

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | I Love You | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

Your life ended the day you met him.

The so-called "photographer" with red hair.

He killed you.

All because he "loved" you.

It was a warm Summer afternoon, and you were feeling oddly confident!

You had a shower this morning, you were wearing nice clothes, you had done up your hair all nice, and on top of all that, you had actually woken up feeling happy today!

And as you were sitting in a restaurant eating some lunch, he spotted you.

"Oh... o-oh my God-! You! You, yes you! With the (H/C) hair!" He ran to you and grabbed your hands, causing you to drop your borgar. "You. Are. Absolutely PERFECT!!" He squealed.

"Oh, um... thanks...?"

"Your face, your outfit, your hair, that slight sparkle in your eyes... everything about you is perfect! I could never hope to recreate this kind of perfection! I'll never get to photograph anyone as perfect as you, so please..." he paused, and smiled as wide as he could, showing off his sharp teeth. "PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO LET ME TAKE YOUR PICTURE!!!"

"What...?"

"I'm a photographer, Eijiro Kirishima! I, you know, take pictures of people! And you... you are the perfect person for my pictures! You're just so... beautiful!"

"Oh, um... thanks." You said.

"PLEASE! You just have to let me take your picture!"

"Um... sure, I gue-"

Before you could even finish your sentence, he pulled you out of your seat, and dragged you out of the restaurant.

"I'm so glad you agreed, uh..." he paused. "S-sorry, I just realized I didn't get your name!"

"It's (Y/N)."

"Thanks for agreeing, (Y/N)..." he smiled. "You won't regret it."

Kirishima brought you back to his place, and shut the door behind the two of you.

"Hm... I'm sorry, what was your name again?" He asked, grabbing something and walking behind you.

"My name's (Y/N)." You told him.

"Ah, (Y/N)..." he giggled, not unlike a little girl in a horror movie. "My apologies for forgetting, it's just that..."

Kirishima covered your mouth with his hand.

"I always tend to have a hard time remembering my victim's names~"

He injected something into your neck.

And soon after, you passed out in his arms.

When you woke up, you were in a lot of pain.

Your hand felt wet, and something sharp was poking into your wrist.

You were... lying on a wooden table.

And you noticed there was a large bite taken out of your abdomen.

You screamed out in fear and pain.

Kirishima took your hand out of his mouth, and began to panic.

"N-no, no nO NO! WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?!" He asked, freaking out. "I-I WAS SURE I GAVE YOU A HIGH ENOUGH DOSE, WHY ARE YOU AWAKE?!"

You were confused and terrified...

"No no no, (Y-Y/N) please don't scream!" Kirishima begged you. "I, ohhh I c-can't do this-!" He grabbed at his stomach and placed a hand over his mouth. "I-I'm gonna vomit... I can't do live victims..."

"W-WHAT'S GOING ON?! WHAT A-ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!" You screamed in terror.

"Y-yeah, that's a good idea..." Kirishima said to himself. "Talking will p-probably help keep my mind off this nausea..."he took deep breaths. "S-so, I was... I guess eating you? I'm a cannibal, I suppose."

"C-cannibal?!"

"OH! P-please don't think I'm a bad person, (YN)!" Kirishima begged. "I always make sure that the people I eat are either dead or unconscious first! W-which is why I was so surprised when you woke up! I-I-I was absolutely sure I gave you a high enough dose to keep you unconscious until you died from either blood loss, or your injuries... I guess I didn't though!"

"You want to... kill me...?"

"Yeah... I'm so sorry, (Y/N)..." he said, regretfully. "This is just... it's just that I don't know any better way to show it..." he whispered in your ear.

You couldn't say anything. You were disgusted.

"Please don't cry, (Y/N)..." he spoke in a soothing tone, running his fingers through your hair. "It'll all be over soon... I'll kill you quickly, promise."

"W...why...?" You managed to ask.

"It's because... I love you." Kirishima confessed. "I'm completely... in love with you... (Y/N)..." he smiled. "To be honest, I feel this way every time... everyone I eat, it's always because I'm in love with them..." he smiled even wider. "That's why I freeze most of the meat. It's so I can have pieces of them whenever I'm hungry, or whenever I think of them. And when I finish having all of their meat... that's when my love is fully realized... there's no way two people can be more close...!"

He hardened his pointer finger, and pressed it into your neck, drawing your blood.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N)..." he kissed you on the lips, and he slit your throat with his finger.

"I love you."