♤~Katsuki Bakugou~♤

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

My thoughts on Jujutsu Kaisen after finishing season 1: I thought the show was good! Don't know what else to say beyond that, but yeah, I enjoyed it.
All I want to know is why did they have to make Gojo's eyes so pretty-

Platonic time :)

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | A Chance To Say "I'm Sorry" | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

Bakugou is the #1 Hero. Good for him, good for him.

He's quite successful, and popular too, so he was doing well in that regard...

Bakugou, known to the public as Dynamight, had fangirls, fanboys, simps, etc., people loved him!

He recently took in an intern from UA, a girl named Eri Aizawa... which has led to him thinking back to that period of his life...

"Eri, mind if I talk to you about something?" Bakugou asked while the two were out on patrol.

"Um, no! I don't mind, sir!" Eri responded, still kinda nervous around him.

"Well, I've been thinking about my teenage years recently, kinda realizing how much of an asshole I was back then..." He began. "I was thinking of recconecting with a few people I knew in middle and high school, maybe apologizing to them. There's one I really miss, though. We were friends basically our entire lives, and some... things... happened, and we sorta split apart. Last thing I said to him was that he should kill himself, he stopped coming to school after that."

"Oh no, i-is he ok?"

"He's fine, just decided to stop going to school. Honestly don't blame him, the whole class always bullied him for basically no reason." Bakugou explained. "I want to apologize to him, but... well, to put it lightly, that would be impossible."

"Why would it be impossible?"

"Well, he kinda wants to kill me and destroy Hero society..." He said. "Not to mention he also killed fuckin' All For One and took over his organization and two other organizations... I think it'd be appropriate to call him the #1 Villain."

"Oh, yes, that... isn't great." Eri added.

Ten years ago,  there was a mysterious brodcast that played on TVs all across Japan. The broadcast showed a boy no older than fifteen who was very injured, even missing an arm, and was covered in blood. He told everyone that his name was Izuku Midoriya, and that he had just killed the imfamous All For One.

"He was just a crazy old man with no true goal. I, however, do have a goal. One that I will accomplish, no matter what I have to do. I promise you all, I will destroy the Hero society. I will give each and every Hero their rightful punishments... that being death."

Midoriya's parting words were simple. A cruel twist on something the symbol of peace always said...

"To everybody who has suffered as I have... it's fine now..."
His inhuman smile struck fear into the hearts of many.
"Because I am here."

So, you know, that wasn't exactly ideal for a friendly catch-up between him and Bakugou...

A few days later and, wouldn't you know it, the #1 Villain decides to attack the #1 Hero and his intern.