☆~Denki Kaminari~☆

Requested by: those2lazycats

I really like post apocalypse stories, which is pretty weird since the idea of dying, and of the apocalypse in general fucking terrifies me.

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | My Final Moments | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

So this is it.

The end of the world.

So many people are panicking.

So many people are rushing to do things, and get their final goodbyes in...

And you?

You've been kidnapped.

"Hi, Kaminari." You greeted your captor.

"H-hey, (Y/N)..." he awkwardly said.

"It's been such a long time since we last saw each other, hasn't it?" You asked. "Sucks that our reunion is happening right as the world's about to end."

"Yeah, really sorry about that..." he told you. "I've wanted to see you again for a while, but I was always too nervous to talk to you again, given what happened... and, seeing as this is the last chance I'll have, I'm finally deciding to talk to you again."

"Well, you better get on with it." You said. "Last time I checked, we only have half an hour. Probably less, since it took a while to get here."

"Right!" Kaminari said. "I have a lot of things to tell you, (Y/N). First, I'm sorry for being such a bad friend... I knew you were going through something, and I chose not to help you. I never got the chance to apologize for not helping you. Truth is, (Y/N), I've actually been in love with you for a while, but I was too scared to tell you, so here we are now. You remember how we would spend our Summers together, playing in your backyard, helping your mom plant flowers... that lilac bush we planted together, it's actually still alive! After you had moved away, I became friends with my new neighbors, and everything I went to their house, I saw that lilac bush you and I planted, growing tall."

"So you kidnapped me to apologize to me, and tell me about the lilac?"

"No, it's more than that!" Kaminari told you. "You remember how I used to be afraid of thunder when we were kids...? And how you playfully teased me about it, since my Quirk creates electricity...?"

"Oh of course." You said. "Uh... sorry if you thought I was making fun of you, I wasn't trying to, I just thought-"

"You don't have to say sorry, (Y/N)! Looking back on it, it is kinda funny." He said, laughing to himself. "But... do you remember that one time I stayed the night at your place, and a thunderstorm just so happened to roll in as we were trying to sleep?"

"Of course I remember that night." You said. "You were so scared, I honestly felt bad for you."

Kaminari suddenly hugged you, and you felt your shoulder become wet with his tears as he silently cried.

"If I'm being honest with you right now, (Y/N)..." he whispered. "I feel just as scared right now... I-I've just gotten better at hiding it...! I didn't just want to talk to you... I-I wanted you to comfort me, like you did that night." Kaminari told you. "I wanted to spend my final moments in your arms... because I knew I wouldn't feel as scared."

"Oh, Kaminari..." you maneuvered your arms out of his grasp, and returned the hug.

"Haha... y-you've always been such a good friend, (Y/N)..." Kaminari said to you. "I know I can't thank you for everything, a-and I know that, for some things, 'thank you' isn't even enough, but... thanks for everything. I'm so glad I met you..."

"I'm glad my final moments will be spent in your arms."