☆~Eijiro Kirishima~☆

Requested by: disgustingpeasant

Sorry this took so long :(
Hope it's good

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Loves Me, Loves Me Not | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

"(Y/N), I need to tell you something." Kirishima said, looking down at you. "I've always been jealous of you."

"Really? I never knew! I'm soooooooo surprised." You sarcastically said, earning you an annoyed look from Kirishima.

"It was because of your Quirk." He explained, crouching down in front of you and grabbing your right hand. "It was just like mine... just, stronger. It was so much more powerful than mine. But of course, you had your own weaknesses... my Quirk affects my whole body, but yours is confined to your right hand." He looked into your eyes. "Show it off for me."

"You can't tell me what to do."

"I said show it iff for me.I'm not giving you a choice." Kirishima glared at you. Begrudgingly, you did as you were told. "There we go! Was that so hard~?" Your Quirk allowed you to change the shape of your right hand, and the shape of the bones in that hand, to some extent. That's the easiest way to describe what it does. "A drill made of your own bones? That's pretty cool... and really strong too, I bet. You probably would've been a great Hero... you know, if I had let you. But you know me! I could never let you choose such a dangerous job!"

"Then why are you choosing that 'dAnGeRoUs JoB'?" You asked mockingly, changing your hand back to its normal shape.

"(Y/N)... I was always so jealous of you..." Kirishima said, ignoring your question. "I loved you so much, but you were so much stronger than me... I wanted to have that power. I hated you so much, but you were just so beautiful and amazing... I wanted to be with you forever." He rambled. "What am I supposed to do about that? I've thought long and hard about it..."

"I hate you too, so the feeling is mutual."

"Oh, but that isn't true..." He whispered to you. "I know you love me. You love me so much. I love you too, but... your Quirk is in the way. It's the reason I hate you so much. So... how do I solve my problem?"

"Let me go and forget about me? That's a good solution."

"...You'll see."

Kirishima left the room for a while.

When he came back... he was holding a hatchet.

"I don't think my Hardening's strong enough to cut bone, so I'll be using this instead!" He smiled. "Now, (Y/N), since your Quirk only affects your right hand, so I came up with the perfect solution to my problem!"

"...you wouldn't." You nervously said. Kirishima crouched down in front of you again, and held your right hand down on the floor.

"I love you, and I want to be with you forever... but I've always hated everything about your Quirk. It only affects your right hand, right~?" He asked, raising the hatchet. "So let's just get rid of that pretty right hand of yours!"