☆~Katsuki Bakugou~☆

Requested by: happy_weirdio

Me, some time ago: Why are there so many 'person falls in love with their childhood best friend' stories? That's so cliché, and I doubt it'd ever happen irl...
Me now: Oh no.

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Betrayal | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

"Those dragons will prove to be a threat to us in the future."

"I... suppose you're right..."

"I believe it is in our best interest to give him something. A peace offering of sorts."

"But father, what do we have that he would want? He's proven that he doesn't care for money... and our weapons would be useless to him due to how they work... I don't think he would want any of our valuables..."

"Then we will offer up the only thing he would want. (Y/N)."

"(Y/N), wha-?!" She paused, giving herself a second to comprehend what had been said. "F-father, is that really ok?"

"We have Shouto, don't we? Him and (Y/N) were born twins. Not identical, but close enough that we won't lose anything if we use (Y/N) as our bargaining chip."

"You're correct, but... is it really ok...?"

"It's the only choice we have."

You didn't know what was happening.

You had gone to sleep in your normal room last night, and then this morning you woke up somewhere completely different... somewhere you shouldn't be.
In a... cave.

"I've been told about you." Someone said from the darkness.

"W-who are you?!" You asked, terrified. "Why have you brought me here?!"

"Don't you know?" He asked. "You were offered to me by the King of Korihi. I guess as a way of saying..." he paused, and then, in the most stereotypical little girl voice he could muster, said "Pwease don't attack ouw Kingdom mistew King of Dwagons!!!"

That was when you realized how fucked you were.

"Y-you're... the King... o-of Dragons...?" You nervously asked.

"You heard me, didn't you? Of course I'm the King." He responded. You couldn't see him, since he was still completely in the shadows, and your anxiety got the better of you, as you began imagining what he looked like... he's their King, right? So he's probably much larger than a typical Dragon... probably more powerful, too. "The King who goes country-to-country, destroying cities, for the fun of it. And you've been given to me as a sacrifice~"

And then, he stepped closer to you. Not completely out of the shadows, but close enough for you to see him.

He... wasn't what you expected.

"Wait, you're..." you looked him up and down. "Not a Dragon...?"

"No, but I was raised by 'em." He told you.

"H-how could a human be raised by Dragons?" You asked. "T-they're carnivorous animals, r-right...? And they... they go out of their way to kill humans... don't they? How would you have been raised by them?"

"Why does everybody always think that?!" He angrily asked. "The only reason they attack humans is because of humans! PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON THEY SLAUGHTER HUNDREDS EVERY DAY! IT'S YOUR FUCKING FAULT!"