♤~All Might~♤

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Wrong One | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

A long time ago, there was a powerful warrior who went by the name of All Might.
He appeared like a beacon of light in the darkness, and defeated a horrible evil plaguing the land.
Thanks to him, peace returned to the Kingdom of Yuuei, and All Might was named King.
The King married a woman with dark green hair and emerald eyes, who became the Queen. The King and Queen were beloved by all, and one day, the Queen fell pregnant.
Unfortunately, the Queen died during childbirth, and the Prince was kidnapped at six months old. They searched and searched for the Prince, but they never found him. The King lost his wife and son, and was left with nothing...
Many years later, plagued by his bad health and old age, All Might needed an heir.
Unwilling to remarry, the King decided something.
A grand competition will be held... filled with tasks he knew only his son would be able to complete. All the boys across the Kingdom the same age as the Prince will compete, and through this competition, the heir to the throne will be found.

Today is the day of the competition.

"Why am I even doing this? I'm just gonna embarrass myself..." Izuku complained to himself, slipping his green vest on over his shirt.

Izuku Midoriya, a seventeen year old boy from a small village in the Kingdom of Yuuei. He lives alone with his mother, he looks nothing like the King, he doesn't have a single drop of royal blood in him, and on top of all that, he struggles to use even the weakest magic.

Due to everything about him, he's convinced he'll lose this competition.

Izuku made his way to the site of the competition, and as he entered the arena and saw the large group of boys his age, he froze. He looked around at all the people he was going to embarrass himself in front of.

"Today's gonna be terrible." He said to himself.

"There's a lot of people, huh?" Someone suddenly asked, slapping him on the back. "I feel pretty nervous too! I mean, competing in front of the King... it's pretty nerve-wracking!"

"Um, y-yeah, de... d-definitely." Izuku managed to say. "...w-who are you?" He asked, looking up at the person talking to him. He was much taller than Izuku, with blonde hair and blue eyes... honestly, he looked a lot like the King.

"My name's Mirio Togata!" He enthusiastically said. "And you?"

"I-I-I'm I-Izuku Midoriya..." Izuku nervously said.

"Well, good luck in the competition, Izuku!" Mirio told him, slapping Izuku's back yet again.

"Haha, uh, t-thanks... good luck to you t-too!"

King All Might watched the competition.

There was one competitor that he had mentally adopted the moment he first saw him.

That boy with the curly green hair and emerald eyes... that boy looked like the spitting image of his wife. He seemed to have her personality as well, with how nervous and kind he was.