♤~Mina Ashido~♤

AMONG US MOMENT AMONG US MOMENT AMONG US MOMENT

oopsies I accidentally stayed up all night writing this 'cause I started writing this because I couldn't sleep uh oh today won't be great

TW: body horror kinda (happens very briefly but still wanted to mention it here ahead of time)

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Parasitic Love | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

"I didn't sign up for any of this!"

Eijiro Kirishima took a simple job.

All it will take is the equivalent two full years on Earth.

All he has to do to successfully do his job is to help transport an extremely rare material from one planet to another.

It's a team of thirty people.

It should have been an easy job.

"Hey! You're the new crew member, right?" Someone asked him. "I never thought I'd meet a real authentic born-and-raised-on-Earth human! I've met humans before, but none actually from Earth! How's it like there?"

"Well, y'know, it's irradiated and in the process of basically the apocalypse via flooding, so I guess things could be better back home..." Eijiro laughed to himself, awkwardly. "...uh... who are you, by the way...?"

"Well, my name's Mina Ashido!" The alien woman said. "Where am I from? Who knows? Somewhere out there in the universe, that's for sure... I take tons of these jobs, in hopes of finding my true home."

"Is, uh, is that... working out for you...?"

"Not really, but I still have hope!" She said positively. "Enough about me, what about you~?"

"W-well, um... I'm Eijiro Kirishima." He nervously said. "I took this job because it offered, like, amazing pay. I was hoping me and my little sister could get enough money to... find a better life on some other planet." He started to feel sad as he thought about his little sister. He's gonna be gone for two whole years... will she be ok?

"Well, I'm pretty sure we'll be roommates, so I think we're gonna get to know each other real well over this trip!" Mina extended her hand. "Pleasure to meet ya, Eijiro~"

Mina was a strange person.

According to her, she's travelled far and wide across space.

And over her travels, she's picked up recipes from all kinds of places, and enjoys making them for Eijiro, who had never left his home planet prior to taking this job.

The dishes tasted amazing, but...

Afterwards... he always ended up getting a bad stomachache, followed by an even worse headache.

Though, he just chalked that up to how he's never tried any of this stuff before...

That's the most logical answer.