☆~Fatgum~☆

I had a very quick idea and my brain was like "lol make a chapter out of this"
I hate that because it was an idea that I can absolutely not make a chapter out of. But my Determination to make this chapter overrode my common sense, so here we are.

By the way, I've had this in my drafts since fucking January bc I didn't know how to continue it after a certain point
Luckily though, as I was attempting to fall asleep last night, I had some good ideas for this! Also, this is platonic, because Fatgum just radiates dad energy (to me, at least) I tried my best to make a good Fatgum chapter, I hope you aren't disappointed!

69th chapter woohoo funny number

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Hugs | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

You're not exactly... strong.

You're nervous, your Quirk isn't that powerful, you constantly doubt yourself, but through all of that... you somehow got into the Hero course.

Your Quirk was called Euphoria, and it could make a person feel happier.
You were planning on being a Hero that helped with recovering survivors after big disasters, because you assumed that your Quirk could help people that way... making people feel happier to distract them from the pain while they wait for paramedics to arrive... or making children feel happier to distract them from the disaster...

You knew you probably wouldn't be that good of a Hero...

"So, (Y/N), where are you going for your work study?" Your friend asked as the two of you walked to the cafeteria together.

"I don't know, Imanatsu..." You said. "I mean, I was thinking of going to Ms. Joke's agency, but apparently she doesn't take on work study students, because she's a teacher over at Ketsubutsu."

"Really? Ms. Joke? But your personalities are, like, polar opposites!" Imanatsu told you.

"I know... but, her Quirk is kinda similar to mine... she makes people laugh, I make people feel happy, I thought maybe I could learn something from her." You explained. "Not that her, or anybody else for that matter, would want me..."

"Awe that's not true!" Imanatsu insisted. "I'm sure lots of people want you! You can really lift spirits!"

The rest of your conversation was Imanatsu trying to encourage you. It didn't work, but you appreciated his efforts.

Little did you know, someone else who had also been walking to the cafeteria, had overheard your entire conversation.

After school, as you were walking to the dorms, you could feel like somebody was following you.

You nervously turned around, and your mysterious follower slipped his hands under your armpits and picked you up.

"I-I'LL GIVE YOU AS MUCH MONEY AS YOU WANT, J-JUST PLEASE PUT ME DOWN!" You immediately yelled, assuming this person was gonna beat the shit out of you.

"Wow, you're so short compared to me~!" He sweetly said. "Sorry about picking you up like this, I had some really intense training yesterday so my leg muscles really hurt, and I can't exactly crouch down! I didn't want to just be looking down at you the whole time, so this was the best solution I could think of!"