♤~Izuku Midoriya~♤

Welcome to another episode of "I came up with way too many ideas for a oneshot and because of that I kinda wanna make it it's own full story but I don't know how the plot would advance beyond what I originally wrote!" AKA my personal Hell.

So yeah, I had WAY too many ideas for this. Hope it isn't too confusing!

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Repeat | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

Bakugou woke up in the same bedroom he usually does.

This bedroom was ideal... honestly, everything here was ideal, as if this world- or whoever controls it- was begging him to stay.

Here, he had a perfect life.

"Why can't he just get the damn hint already?" He asked himself, getting out of bed.

Bakugou got into his uniform, a white button-up with a light-reddish-brown cardigan and dark red pants. This uniform was all too familiar to him. He has to put it on every time he wakes up in this god forsaken world. It was starting to get annoying, constantly waking up here...

He left for school shortly after, not caring to have any breakfast. It doesn't matter, nothing does, so why bother with it?

Eventually he arrived.

The place he's forced to go every day, a place known as Yuuei high school. Everything about it was slightly off. Something about this school never felt right to Bakugou. It was like this school was an imperfect copy of something else.

"Hey Bakugou! Good morning!" He heard Kirishima shout from somewhere behind him. He turned around to see the idiotic entourage he sees every morning.

It was strange to see them like this. He didn't think he'd ever get used to it.

Even though he's been through this exact conversation so many times before, it was still strange to see them without everything he used to recognize them by.

"Ah dammit..." Kaminari said, disappointed. "I forgot to charge my phone last night! Sorry to do this again, but can I borrow your charger, Ashido?"

"You're so forgetful!" Ashido pouted. "Fine, I'll let you borrow it again. But remember to charge it tonight, ok?!"

"Yes ma'am!"

"Want me to remind you to?" Sero asked. "You know, like I did last night?"

"Yeah, I'd appreciate that! And this time, I won't forget about the reminder!"

"I somehow doubt that."

He goes through that conversation every single day. That blonde dumbass never remembers, bubblegum hair always lends him a charger, Sero always reminds him but it never works, and redhead never contributes anything other than an overly-enthusiastic 'Good morning!'

Bakugou walked inside the school, and made his way to his classroom.

He's always one of the first people there, the only others being Tenya Iida, the shining star of the school's track team and the class president, Momo Yaoyorozu, the class's peer tutor, Shouto Todoroki, some rich kid with half-bleached hair, and Fumikage Tokoyami, the resident emo boy with great makeup skills.