♤~Izuku Midoriya & Katsuki Bakugou~♤

Probably not a good chapter but whatever. I'm tired, and I wanted to do this idea, so here we are.

I'm gonna go have a nap, since I really need one right about now.

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | Could Be Better | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

Take a second to imagine this scenario.

You're a high schooler, attending the prestigious UA high, and are obviously training to be a Hero.

Everything's going great until one day- oh no! You're approached by a Villain threatening to kill you! You don't have your license yet, so your only chance to survive is to talk to him, and somehow convince him not to kill you.

He agrees to not kill you on one condition: you act as his inside eyes. Not wanting to die, you reluctantly agree to his offer, and become a traitor.

So you do your thing, you go on with your life... you train to be a Hero, you give info to the Villain you're in cahoots with... despite the circumstances, things are going well!

And then life screws you over.

You may be wondering, "How can life screw me over more than it already has at this point?" and to that, well... someone from school is in love with you, and the Villain you're secretly working with is also in love with you.

And somehow, it gets worse! The person from school has actually attempted murder in the past, and the person he tried to kill just so happens to be the Villain you're working for!

Pretty specific scenario, right? Yeah... that's because it happened to somebody.

Poor Eijiro Kirishima's life has been on a downward spiral since he was fourteen, and this is probably the worst of it.

"Meet me there at 10pm, understand?"

"Yeah, got it. Now I should get back to class, people're probably wondering where I am..."

"Try not to fail your class, I guess."

Kirishima ended the call, and breathed a sigh of relief. Thankfully, nobody had come in the bathroom while he was on his phone... the bathroom was the only place in the school that didn't have security cameras for legal reasons, so it was the only place he could answer the phone.

He really didn't want to be caught... if he was caught, he'd probably be expelled and arrested, which would lower his probability of becoming a Hero from 80% to 10%, which wouldn't be good, because despite the whole "being a traitor" thing, he still really wants to be a Hero.

He was pretty stressed out today. There was the pressure of schoolwork and training, giving information, he had a test tomorrow that he hadn't studied for, and on top of all that, he had received TWO love confessions yesterday, AND FOR WHATEVER REASON HE ACCEPTED BOTH OF THEM.

So, you know, life could be better.

At the end of the day, as he was leaving the school, somebody called out to him from behind.

"Kirishima! Wait up!"

He stopped walking and turned around, revealing the voice's identity to be his classmate, Midoriya, one of the two people who had confessed to him yesterday.