♤~Shouto Todoroki~♤

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

I hope you enjoy this one!

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | The One Time The Villain Was Smart | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

Emperor Enji Todoroki has a... not-so-great relationship with his family.

His wife hates him, his children hate him, and his brother hates him.

So, you know, things could be better.

Who exactly is his brother? Well, for the sake of giving him a name, let's call him... Naraku. Naraku Todoroki. He's the Villain of this story.
Naraku wished to become Emperor after his brother, but SOMEHOW he wasn't the next person in line!

The heir to the throne was one of Enji's children! And not even the eldest!
The next in line to become Emperor was Enji's youngest son, Shouto.

Naraku was Determined to become Emperor. Though, he knew that straight-up killing Shouto would get him the death sentence for treason... and that wouldn't be good. You can't become Emperor if you're dead, can you?

So he came up with a better plan.

Love makes people dumb.

Naraku knew that. He knew that love makes people dumb, and he knew that, with a little "help", that stupidity can be pushed to ridiculous extremes. With a few love potions and spells, genuine love can be turned into straight-up obsession. And if someone's obsessed with someone, they will do anything for the person they're obsessed with. Absolutely anything.

He also knew that Shouto had romantic feelings for one of the guards of the castle. A relatively new guard about his age. Katsuki Bakugou, a hotheaded boy who was the youngest member of the Emperor's army. Shouto just so happened to be in love with Katsuki... and that was no secret.

So Naraku mixed love potions into Shouto's food and drinks, and used quite a few love spells...

And the plan was successful.

Shouto was nothing more than a lovesick idiot, following his beloved around like a lost little puppy looking for attention.

After that, Naraku didn't manipulate things any further. He just let things play out, knowing that his plan will not fail.

"As the court knows, Shouto has feelings for one of the new guards... Katsuki, I believe his name was." Naraku announced. "And while the court believed that Shouto's romantic feelings would not cause problems, I am here to tell you that is simply not true."

The court was intrigued.

"As of late, Shouto's feelings seemed to have changed from love to complete obsession. Him and Katsuki are inseparable, and that is not a good thing." Naraku explained. "The two are never seen without each other, and as we've seen, Shouto will do anything for Katsuki. Is that really a worthy heir? Someone who will start a war if his so-called 'beloved' tells him to?!"

Naraku placed a hand on his chest, and with his other hand pointed at Katsuki, who was in the courtroom because he was one of the guards.

"And, take a second to consider Katsuki's origins... his parents were foreigners, were they not? And on top of that, they were from a country that has had a rough history with ours... our two countries have never known peace. And of course, they had claimed to be seeking refuge here due to the terrible conditions in their homeland, BUT FOR ALL WE KNOW, THAT COULD BE A LIE!"