☆~Overhaul~☆

You know, sometimes I think about how the reason Bakugou was struggling so much when he was tied up at the Sports Festival might have been because it reminded him of the sludge Villain attack. I'm probably wrong but, you know... it's something to think about.

---------- ☆~°+*¤ | "Family" Dinner | ¤*+°~☆ ----------

"I've been thinking... perhaps the reason Eri keeps acting out is because she needs a more permanent caretaker."

"What do you mean by that, Overhaul?"

"I mean, the caretakers I assign to her always mess up and let her slip out of sight, and I always end up having to get my hands dirty." Overhaul explained. "I'm thinking that, maybe if Eri had someone here to comfort her, if she had someone here to return to... if Eri had a mother figure in her life, perhaps she wouldn't run away."

That was the conversation that decided your fate.

Before they took you away, you were a mostly normal person, living a mostly normal life.

You were a 23 year old woman living alone in a two bedroom apartment. You had  white hair and two large horns protruding from your forehead.
Your mother's Quirk was Dragon, which granted her extreme strength, wings, horns, a tail, and the ability to breathe fire. Your father's Quirk was Blizzard, which allowed him to shoot snow from his hands, and control its trajectory.
Your older brother, Tatsurei, got the stronger combonation of your parents powers, Ice Breath, which allowed him to blow air so cold that it could instantly freeze anything.
You, however... all you could do was shoot blasts of moderately cold air from your hands.

Even though you had the weaker power, and weren't able to become a Hero like your mom and Tatsurei, you were happy with your life.

You liked your quiet life, living alone in the city.

Nobody around to bother you, nobody to ask "Hey (Y/N), could you please turn down your emo music...?", nobody to say "Wha- no you can't just eat that whole cake (Y/N).", nobody to interrupt you while you're playing video games or watching anime...

For the most part, you had a good life.

Plus, the fact that your hair was white allowed you to dye it whatever colour you wanted without having to use bleach first! Usually, you went with (H/C) or (F/C).

Your white hair and large horns made Overhaul think you would be the perfect potential mother figure for Eri.

One night, while you were walking back home from a restaurant, you were grabbed into an alleyway by a mysterious man in a white hood and a plague doctor mask. He stabbed something into your neck, and you were quickly sedated.

When you woke up, you were tied to a chair, in some sort of basement.

You started quietly panicking. You didn't scream or cry, but you were definitely scared.

And then... he entered the room.

"Ah, I see you're awake." He said. "Apologies for earlier, it was my only option. You seem to be a smart person, so I knew there was no way you would agree to come with me willingly."