Chapter 35

After lying with Andrew for the remainder of the Lunch period, we finally got up to our next class.

Walking to my next class, just vibing with the status quo, like a zombie, I wasn't realizing what class I was going to.

All I can think of, as I walk down the hallway, is Andrew.

The way he smelled and how we practically fell asleep on one another.

It's like when I stood up, a whole year went by, when really, it was just an hour.

No sexual tension came after; was that even possible for two teenagers to not feel?

I was definitely confused.

When he pulled me out of our perfect ying- yang cuddle up circle, he smiled and so did I.

What was happening to me???

Why was I smiling?!?

And especially with boys?!?

And why did I not mind?!?!

I wanted to scream or at least want to scream.

Why did I not want to scream?

Why did I not mind?

Why did I like this?

I made it to class, sitting in a chair without realizing how I got there.

What has happened to me?

I really am like some zombie.

I looked around my surroundings, not caring if I looked stupid, but I started scanning the place, trying to figure out how I got there, like I was a new comer in this strange place.

What subject was this?

And just like that, class started and I stopped paying attention.

Since when did I get the sudden urge to just NOT pay attention?

I've never cared about school but at least I would pay attention.

Next thing I knew, class was over and then I ended up in my next class, which I still wondered which subject it was.

Eh? Who cares?

I shrugged and the class began.

And, yet again, the class ended but instead of going to another class, the end of the day bell rang and the class evaporated.

I was left stunned.

Wow, class just ended.

I floated out of my seat and into the crowded hallway.

How did high school kids always manage to make every end of the day seem like some crazy holiday was going to happen after and you just had to rush out?

Is it some sort of specialty or superpower that leaves you after high school?

Eh, anyway...

I continued walking and out the school doors I went, on a mission to get home.

I sound absurd right now.

Eh, whatever... - what?!?!

There it is again, that casual carefree attitude going on in my head.

What the fuck was happening to me?!?!

Eh?!?

Again, carefree, but this surprises me, zapping me out again and I felt disgust towards my attitude.