Chapter 87

If I could, I would change
~~
I wanna choose love but it's so hard when sometimes everything sucks
~~~

Ugh! - I wanna scream as I sit on my seat at my designated spot for this class in which I drag my fingers into my hair with elbows planted on the surface as if I'm in agony.

I don't feel like being in this room, in this spot where the teacher points with his pointer banging on the white board. And his blue tie seamlessly falling down his collar, thinking he's the shit while he smiles but really nobody cares about his outfit and everything fucking sucks!

Nobody's listening to your class dude!!!

I so bad wanna scream those words out or at least throw something at him to signify my boredom towards this class and more so, towards him!

Instead, I stifle out a groan as I stare up at the ceiling with my fingers dragging through my hair.

To be honest, I think we're all dying.

And not only the kids in this class having to be here with this shittty teacher trying to explain his work with a stupid silly smile on his face, no, all of us.

We're doomed!

I mean if they hire - no let him pass! And get a degree in teaching, then, my fucking god, we are all definitely going to die.

Not only from boredom, disappointment but from so much boredom and disappointment that we literally choose to die.

Ugh!

Actually, I don't even know why I'm so agitated right now.

That probably was a big stretch, I mean like, that's probably triggering too.

Of course, we're not going to kill ourselves over this class, actually...

Ugh!

I groan louder this time, head hanging back, praying to be parted from this world.

No, actually, I do think I wanna die.

I really wanna die.

Take me! Take me now!

I think as I stare up to the stupid beige ceiling that helps me in no way!

My god!

Just help!

Please!!!

I whine in my head.

Yep, I thought I was better, but after an hour of school, I'm begging for something.

I don't even know what.

Freedom, forgiveness, getting out of here? I don't know exactly, but I do know for sure that I'm begging.

I need to get out!

Well ... possibly to get out of my head and just live life normally instead of having to deal with myself.

Having to deal with the fog red anger that seems to want to consume me in every fucking five seconds! Actually scratch that..  every goddamn second!

Scratch that.

Gotta be more vulgar than that!

Every fucking second!

Every cum sucking, dick licking, pussy wet dream second!

Ughhh!!!

A moment of silence interrupts my brain and the settling of my rattling mind takes space instead.

I can hear my heartbeat again, the ringing in my ears, the feeling of not breathing and then I remember my thoughts.

I can't help but smile at them and I can't help it... But I can't even stifle it out and be modest.