Chapter 80

I tried to let them pass by me but I just couldn't...

~~~~

He said those words, I couldn't believe them, they weren't true, they just weren't, how could he? just how could- not me, why me? how me? what? why? - just huh, whatttt?
~~~~~

He kissed me, that usual soft touch that made my insides fold and melt, fluttering in warmth with my eyes closing in pleasure with a hum lisping out of my closed mouth.

His head squished against mine, he looked into my eyes as mine opened and my wonder was filled full in my pupil as I watched his eyes look straight through me.

It's been days since I've seen him and I miss him so much, my heart is thumping in my chest, so excited, exasperated. I missed him so much.

I don't know how I handled such a while gone away from him.

It seems to me he's thinking the same thing and that just makes me melt further and my heart pump deeper as it sinks into my chest. All my blood is flowing inwardly around me up to my now tinted red cheeks in which his two firm hands hold tight.

He's amazing.

I declare: decided.

He's amazing.

And no hesitation about it.

I smile more.

This whole past week I've been at school, and it was the last week of school until the New Year and Christmas break.

Oh, and all that week I didn't see him and now my heart is beating and thumping in my chest so vibrantly, it's scary, but I'm here now on my bed with him sitting beside me, looking straight at me, straight through me.

This week was just finals, nothing important and now I get two whole weeks off, so close to the holidays, I can almost taste it, and Andrew might just be my holiday. I giggle at the thought as I pull him closer sheepishly. His grin spreading, though he doesn't know the cause of my chuckle, he rides right alongside it as I pull his shirt towards me as an invitation and throw myself into a seductive kiss of his that causes my fluttering giggles to turn into hot mess pants. My body is bubbling as it vibrants with all its different colors, fear and happiness, it's crazy how those things go hand in hand. The glow around my bed, my room fills us up as our lips part in sync, our kisses form like one and our close proximity feeling natural.

I hum out a gasp of air once we separate.

Smiling as I open my eyes to the sight of his, I'm even more at ease.

His twinkling eyes curve upward as his mischief smile forms, the bubbling of my stomach continuing, rising up my ribcage but getting trapped, not letting this feverish feeling take over me as I let my eyesight fill and be the main conductor here, distracting me from my body's response.

I watch as Andrew's sitted body rises from the bed, his frame standing above the bed, no longer at my arm's length, I watch in suspicion and intrigue to what's next.

Eyes glued to his, green- brown eyes that entice me, brown circling around his pupil, outlining his dark eyes, sending me under with shivers despite the warm glow my room recently had always been able to make and contain, I watch as he circles the bed until he's at the opposite side of where he started. I sit still in the same spot, in the middle of the expansive bed.

Suspicious of his intentions, my eyebrows raised in question though I smirk along.

I watch as his tall structured body, shirt casually on his muscular chest, pulling at the right places, loose to make his soft sides show, he's tall, lean, sporty and perfect, though I have no idea how he keeps in shape, he's not bulky or too skinny, he's just right. God, I might sound crazy right now.