Chapter 60

"O.M.G!!!! It's the party!" Sally screams. We're all at her house, the bed mattresses were covered in our personal sheets and sleeping bags that we brought over. And the mattresses tips connected to make a circle.

At Sally's house, which is huge, I've never really been here before, she usually doesn't like going here. She enjoys having the chance being at others instead. She never elaborated why, but I can sense a want to escape in some way.

Sally's parents are rich, so we all have our own mattress on the floor.

Alex is sitting on a mattress that's decorated in her colors of flowers and a stuffed animal in her hand. Yep, see, rich, they even got sheets to cover the perfectly cleaned mattress. And on the other side, is Tom, which Sally's parents don't like him over... He's a boy...- they'd usually whisper that out as if it were a dark secret.

We used to always laugh at that and ignored it, bringing Tom anyway, but those occasions rarely happened due to the fact we never came here, but Sally's parents are never around anyway, so they've never really seen us. Sally would always get worried when we ignored her parents obligations, maybe that's another reason we never came here, but now that we are here, Sally stands on her mini mattress with a big fluffy pillow in hand, screaming in excitement as she calls for a pillow fight. Throwing her pink pillow towards Tom's face, he responds with shock in his eyes. It's really funny, I giggle as I sit on my mattress. My mattress sits between Tom's and Sally's. Sally to my left and Tom to my right.

Alex giggles too,"My turn, my turn," she squeals, jumping and bouncing on the mattress as she gets up,"Ready," she asks, waiting before beginning the pillow fight. I don't think she realizes the surprise of what a pillow fight is supposed to have.

We all wait for her move, Sally staying still on her mattress as if she's been frozen and she watches Alex warily.
Alex continuing the suspense, she smiles as she leans her body forward, making us wait for who she'll attack.

"Hiya," she says with one swift move, throwing the pillow in a random direction, hitting the floor instead of any of us.

Before we can begin to laugh at her bad aim, Sally says hiya too, throwing her other pillow to me, catching me off guard.

My eyes widen and my mouth gaws open. They all wait for what will happen next as I scoff, acting appalled.

Sally has started a freeforall and before I know it, I garb hold of the nearest pillow and throw it towards Alex's legs.

The freeforall has truly begun and the lots of hiyas and pillows in the air seem to be infinite. Tom stands up abruptly too, joining in as he throws the pillows towards Sally and then me, making us both squeal, throwing pillows to one's leg to another's.

Opposed to what movie pillow fights show, there is no pillow feathers falling at our sides. We just jump up and down in our circled formation of mattresses as the expensive light above us shines the room up. The room is full of our colorful pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals.

Laughing and tackling each other, sending each other big hits, I remember hitting Alex right in the face, her brown curls bouncing as she squeezed her eyes shut in surprise. We were in a neverending loop of giggles, yet concentrated at the same time, aiming perfectly each time, except for Alex, she was the easy choice to aim for. Tom never did though, he steered clear of hitting her beautiful face, and instead was throwing the pillows hard at Sally and I. He seemed to try to block any hits aimed towards Alex but never gave us the satisfaction of hitting him in the face.

We all laughed as the fight ended with us all toppling forward, pulling each other down onto the mattress. Tom pulled down Alex by the legs and she fell with a squeal. Sally jumped onto me once I hit the mattresses.