Chapter 76

Lying on my bed with a warm smile on my face, stretching out my body on this soft bed, letting my happiness travel from my heart to my toes and up my fingertips, I let the past few weeks flash through my mind.

It's been about a week since I went to that dance company and since I received my birthday present, it's already the second week of December.

Now, I lie on my bed waiting for Sally to come over, we decided a few days ago and now here I am, excited to see her, looking up at the peach ceiling above, watching as the grey sky of today filter it's way through my room.

Breathing in and out, relaxing and letting the gitteriness subside, I sit up, curving my legs out to the side of my bed as I took a look at my bookcase in front of me, the book frames' colors standing out to me before I roll over back onto my bed.

Hitting my back first against the mattress, I roll to the opposite side of the bed, but this time closer to the middle.

Signing once more, I lie flat on the bed, looking up at the ceiling once more.

"Well hello," I hear his voice, my focus on the ceiling above breaking away as my heart quickens in excitement. Not expecting the surprise, I sit back up quickly, my eyes widen when I see Andrew standing there, leaning against the door frame, "I thought I'd give you a surprise,"

Excited to see him, I smile, my checks tighting around my face as my knees tuck under and I shuffle off the bed.

"What are you doing here?" I gasp.

"I walked in the front door, you know, you really should learn how to shut that thing." He smiles smugly, so genuine and real with his glittery eyes dancing towards mine. I can't help but let mine dance back.

"But seriously, what are you doing here?" I whine, my smile out still, my heart beat pounding as I walked around my bed towards the edge as he walked closer too. "Oh my gosh, and Sally's about to come," I inform as my eyes widen, looking towards the window that she could come into at any minute, the realization settling in for a moment until I look back into Andrew's intoxicating eyes.

He kisses me, his slow strides towards me made an affect and now he's here in my lips and I melt into him before I break it apart.

"But no, you should leave," I warn, not sounding serious at all, my eyes wide don't bring an impact as he smiles in return, his presence leaving all consequences and right mind behind.

Sinking into the edge of the bed as we both sit down on the pink rosy sheets with flowers and plants stitched onto it, he kisses me once more, his hands cupping my cheeks as I melt into his touch again.

"No, you should really go," I urge.

He hums back a reply, smiling with his eyes closed as he pulls me back in, his embrace filling me up that his presence makes me forget once more until we break apart.

"Andrew," I warn.

"A little birdy told me it was your birthday," he coos, making me sigh with a smile, my eyes closing as he pulls me back into a kiss, one hand on my cheeks, his firm hand keeping me close, while the other rests on my knee.

Breaking apart once more, I chuckle out another sigh.

"Ya, it was my birthday," I reply with my dreamy look, eyes fluttering, his kiss sending me under as I feel completely safe in our orb of gold light surrounding us.

"Happy birthday," his soft voice praises, my smile replying and my eyes closing already as he pulls me in. Another peck planting on my lips, growing swollen and thirsty with each one he gives, a pattern of break and collide, together and apart, begins.