077

XENOPHILIUS LOVEGOOD-077

"I always liked these flames Hermione makes," Ron muttered a few hours later.

Ron, Diana, and Harry were sitting on the bed in front of a flame in a jar. Diana still didn't forgive Ron for leaving, but he was her brother so she wasn't as mad as she was before.

"How long do you reckon she'll stay mad at me?" He continued.

"Well, just keep talking about that little ball of light touching your heart and she'll come around." Harry responses.

Ron chuckled. "It was true. Every word. This is gonna spin crazy, I think that's why Dumbledore left it to me. The Deluminator. I think he knew that somehow I'd need it to find my way back, and she'd lead me. Bloody hell, I just realized you need a wand, don't you?"

"Yeah." Harry nodded.

"I've got one here," Ron said, pulling out a wand. "It's a blackthorn. Ten inches."

"Where did you get it from?" Diana asked as Harry took the wand.

"Took it off a snatcher a couple of weeks ago. Don't tell Hermione this, but they're a bit dim, snatchers. This one was part troll, the smell of him." Ron explained.

"Engorio!" Harry said, pointing the wand at the flame and the flame grew larger. "Reducio!"

"What's going on in there?" Hermione asked from outside.

"Nothing!" The trio called back.

Hermione came into the tent with Sam behind her. "We need to talk."

"Yeah, alright." Ron nodded.

"I want to go see Xenophilius Lovegood," Hermione says.

"Sorry?" Harry said.

Hermione showed them a picture of a symbol. The same symbol as before. "See this? It's a letter Dumbledore wrote to Grindelwald. Look at the signature. It's the mark again. It keeps cropping up. In Beedle the Bard, in the graveyard in Godric's Hollow."

"It was there too," Harry said, the more he thought about it.

"Where?" Diana asked.

"Outside Gregorovitch's Wand Shop."

Ron frowned. "What does it mean?"