Chapter 2| First Session

In case you guys haven't noticed, yes, the reader is basically Izumi Miyamura from Horimiya. Some, or quite possibly all, scenes will be used throughout the events of TQQ, to which they will be altered so they can fit in with this story. 

However, chapters may take a while as I try to figure out how I'll try to fit these Horimiya scenes into this fic... So please bear with me if the updates are kinda slow.

That's pretty much all I wanted to say in this little message. So, if you do have any questions, just leave them here and I'll answer them ASAP.

If ya don't... Then continue on. Enjoy!

---

Fuutarou Uesugi was currently outside on a fairly rich apartment complex, which just so happened to belong to the girl he was tutoring. Y/N could be seen inside, sitting on the couch with a nervous look on his face.

"Five sisters!?" Fuutarou yells into the mic of his phone. "U-Uncle Nakano... Are your daughters really five sisters?"

"Yes, exactly," a voice rings out on the phone. It belonged to the father of the quintuplets. "They are siblings born from the same egg. I want you to teach them until graduation. Of course, the tuition fees will be paid at the rate of five students."

"About that... I have some doubt about teaching them all at once..."

"Oh, really? Your father tried very hard to persuade me, but I guess that can't be helped. Although, I'm very regretful."

Fuutarou gulped down his spit.

"Please, reconsider everthing never--"

"But I'm full of confidence now!" Fuutarou interrupts.

The father let out  a small hum through the phone's speaker.

"I will help them graduate without any problem!"

"My daughters are in your hands then," Mr. Nakano says, his tone icy and monotone. "By the way, are all of them there as well?"

Fuutarou turns to look inside. "Yes, after explaining the situation, I have them gathered inside the main room."

Once he looked inside, he paused and halted himself. No one was inside but Y/N, who was still nervously shaking on the couch.

"Is something wrong?" Mr. Nakano asked.

"N-Nothing at all. Hey, hey, don't push. Really, you girls are energetic as always," Fuutarou says, trying to make the situation seem real as much as possible. He couldn't really say that his daughters had suddenly just disappeared when they were just in the living room.

Fuutarou soon hangs up on the phone and leans against the glass railing, one of his arms dangling over it.

"Phew... Where is everybody..."

"Everyone has gone back to their rooms."

Fuutarou turned his head around to find one of the quintuplet girls standing there at the entrance. It was Yotsuba Nakano, her orange hair displayed in the bright sun with a green bow at the top of her head and bright smile on her face.

--: Chapter 2| First Session :--

---

Hours Earlier...

Itsuki Nakano, the youngest of four other identical sisters, of which they all go to the same school. While they have the same build and same height and what not, they had their differences.

For one, their hair lengths and color, each quintuplet having a different one. In this case, Itsuki had a reddish orange hair color, along with an ahoge on the top of her head. Aside from that, their personalities did differ.