Chapter 18| Realizations

Side Note: This chapter will not have Itsuki or Y/N confess. I would like for that to happen once they become third years. Just wanted to address that. Apologies if that is what you were expecting in this chapter.

Anyway, onward with the chapter.

---

It was the next day, Y/N was having a bit of a hard time sleeping in his bed. His mind was pondering about the time he was taking care of Itsuki, who was sick with a fever. But by now, she should be fine and ready for when testing rolls around, which was just in a day. However, that wasn't the reason why he was a bit stressed whilst lying in bed.

No, it was about the fact that he had essentially confessed to Itsuki while she was sleeping. However, unknown to him, she was awake the entire time, pretending to be asleep so she heard everything, essentially. But still, the conversation of what happened yesterday was weighing heavily on his mind, so he called a friend to talk about it. However, it wasn't Fuutarou.

"Y/N-kun?"

"Nn..." Y/N groaned.

The voice spoke again, ever-so cheerful. "YYYY/NNNN-kkuuunnn!~"

Y/N opened his eyes, albeit lazily and groggily. In front of him was his green-haired friend, Lubbo. The green-haired boy merely waved at him with a smile, seemingly without a care in the world.

"Good morning, Y/--N-kuunn!?!?"

Freaked out by the sudden appearance of his friend, Y/N had reeled his leg out and kicked him in the stomach

Freaked out by the sudden appearance of his friend, Y/N had reeled his leg out and kicked him in the stomach. Lubbock drops to the floor, writhing in pain as he squirmed, holding his chest. Meanwhile, Y/N raised himself up, his blanket dropping onto his bed as it revealed his tattooed chest. He casually looked out of the window, like nothing happened.

"...A dream, huh?" It was an invigorating morning for him, looking to the clock on his wall. "What time is--Waugh! Six!?"

Lubbo coughed as he stood up, shaking, "This was not the deal...!" He looks at Y/N, betrayed. "You asked me over, L/N! You sent me a text saying, 'I need to talk'!"

A tick mark appeared on Y/N's face. "Nobody said to be here at the crack of dawn. Use common sense, would you...!?"

"Oh! Hey, I haven't had breakfast yet."

"Oh, yeah?" Y/N opened the door to the hallway, speaking nonchalantly. "Is tiramisu okay? I'm having bread."

"Why's mine way too rich?"

Yes... An invigorating morning, indeed.

--: Chapter 18| Realizations :--

After getting his breakfast items, getting two sliced bread and some jelly, and a glass of milk for the both of them, Y/N brought it back to his room. Lubbo thanked the black-haired teen, grabbing a butter knife and using it to spread some jam onto his sliced bread. Y/N then sat down, resting an elbow on his leg as he entered a relaxed position.