Chapter 3| Another One Joins

'

'...There are certain things I've learned since L/N-kun started coming over with Uesugi-kun. 1: He isn't much of an otaku.'

"Eh? I mean, I like manga and stuff, but I don't get all worked up about moe stuff..." Y/N states plainly in one of Itsuki's memories. "And I don't collect figures."

'2: His family runs a cake shop.'

"I brought cake!" Y/N had stated in one memory of Itsuki's, bringing a cake box over to their apartment.

'3: He did his piercings himself, with a safety pin, in middle school.'

"Yeah... It did hurt pretty bad when I pierced them," Y/N says in another memory, reminiscing about it.

'And finally... How do I put this... He's really bad at studying. ...But... His grades are better than mine...' Itsuki monologued.

--: Chapter 3| Another One Joins :--

---

Yesterday...

"I'm a generous person, so I'm willing to forgive you what you did to me yesterday," Fuutarou first starts out. "Anyway, thank you all for gathering today!"

"Well, this is our house," Ichika says sleepily, her head on Yotsuba's leg.

Doing as Fuutarou had instructed, Itsuki had gathered her siblings in the living room of their apartment. While she was annoyed of Uesugi's presence, it was calmed down with relief with Y/N being there, whom was sitting on the other couch to their right.

 "You still haven't given up, eh," Miku says, annoyed.

Nino sighed. "I have a date with my friend so can you hurry up? Didn't we tell you yesterday that we don't need a tutor?"

"If you girls really mean that, then prove it," the boy says, crossing his arms.

"Prove it?"

Fuutarou grinned as he pulled out the test papers he made for the girls, slamming it down on the table.

"This is the test that none of you finished. I promise I won't bother anyone that can get a passing score on this test. If you can do this, then making it to graduation is just a trivial task." 'I don't have to be fair and equal with these idiots! All I need to do is teach those that are likely to fail.'

Nino narrowed her eyes. "Why do I have to do this annoying test..."

"I understand. I'll do it," Itsuki suddenly speaks.

"Huh?" Nino looks at her younger sister with disbelief. "Itsuki, are you serious?"

"We just need to get a passing score, right?" She said, taking out some glasses from a case. She then pushes them up her nose as she puts them on. "If we can do that, then we won't have to see your face again."