Chapter 20| The Final Exam - Y/N's Side

"You may now begin your exam," the teacher said.

The exam had started and Y/N flipped his test sheet over. While he hadn't been going to the study sessions recently, due to the amount of customers that had been arriving over the course of winter break, he still had a general good memory of the lessons from when he studied with either Itsuki or Fuutarou. So some of the questions he was answering weren't fairly too difficult.

However, when he came to the next question, he stopped. His pencil paused in midair, hovering over the paper, the graphite not touching it's surface. Why did he stop? Was it because of that time? When he saw Itsuki with that man? He wasn't sure.

But such questioning thoughts were pushed out of his head as a small smile graced his face. 

Ah.

Another fond memory comes to mind.

--: Chapter 20| The Final Exam - Y/N's Side :--

"Brrr...! It's so cold!" Itsuki exclaimed to herself, walking along the street as she had just finished gathering some groceries.

Since it was the winter season, she dressed herself in winter clothing, obviously. But she was a bit surprised that the temperature had dropped to this low, as compared to previous weather conditions in the past, it had never gotten to this low. It was quite strange.

Itsuki lifts the grocery bags that she had and began to double check. Making sure she had everything as it was her turn of being in charge with groceries this week.

'Let's see. I bought that. I got this too...'

"Heeey! Nakano-san!"

The girl jumped, turning her head around with an almost freak out expression. When she turned around, all she sees is a cheerful green-haired teen waving at her, one of his bangs covering one of his eyes. Her freaked out expression only increased, sweat pooling down her face.

'...Who's that...!?'

---

"Huh!? There's a new song out?"

"Yeah," Maeda nodded at the L/N teen as the two walked the streets. "I hear it hit stores last week."

This was one of those rare occasions where Y/N isn't working at the cake shop and is instead out and about. Though it's even more rare with friends. How he's with Maeda right now is that the delinquent looking boy had actually found the shop Y/N's parents owned. When he went in to purchase a cake for his family, he was surprised to find Y/N there, so he decided to invite him out to hang.

And seeing that he rarely ever leaves the house, or hangs out with friends in general, he accepted the invitation and went with him. Of course, he didn't change his visage to his usual casual appearance, only comfortable in that whenever he's around Fuutarou or the quints.

Maeda shoved his hands into his pockets. "A friend of mine loaned it to me, and it's pretty good."

"Really? Can I borrow it too?"

"Sure. The lead singer's got this great voice... Huh?"

Maeda stopped, with Y/N stopping as well. The black-haired teen looked confused as to where Maeda was looking. On Maeda's end, something caught his eye. In the distance, well, not that far, actually, he could see a green-haired teen talking to Itsuki.

He grew confused, pointing at them. "Hey, L/N... Isn't that Nakano-san's sister? Uh... Itsuki-san, right? What the--? Is that guy picking her up?"

Y/N looked as well. "Huh? Naka--!!"