Chapter 12| Snowed "Inn"

The class field trip bad begun... Is what that should have started with. In actuality, Itsuki and the others had missed the bus and stayed behind so they could retrieve Fuutarou.

As of now, they were all riding in the car that was being driven by the quints chauffeur, Ebata. And to pass the boring time, they were going to play a game.

"Quintuplet game! Yeah!" Yotsuba cheered with Y/N following after her.

The goal of the game is to guess which finger is raised, each finger referring to a specific sister. Ichika was the thumb, Nino is the index finger, Miku is the middle finger, Yotsuba has the ring finger, and lastly, Itsuki is the pinky finger.

Nino had a hand covering her other hand, having a finger raised up. This left the others to guess which finger she had put up.

Fuutarou stayed silent as he stared at the finger, contemplating his guess.

Itsuki was the first to respond, albeit unsure. "It's Nino."

"Yotsuba!" The girl answered herself as the answer.

"Miku, I think," Ichika says.

"Nino." Miku's voice was quiet.

Y/N thought about his answer for a moment. "...Nakano-san?"

While everyone said their answer, Fuutarou was still thinking. He then leaned forward a bit, attempting to move Nino's hand out of the way.

The butterfly hairpinned girl only recoiled her hand. "Hey, touching is cheating! And don't touch me anyway!"

Fuutarou clicked his tongue. "It's Nino!"

The pink-haired girl only grinned victoriously as she faced Fuutarou with a smug grin. Removing her hand, she showed her finger, which revealed to be the middle finger.

 Removing her hand, she showed her finger, which revealed to be the middle finger

"Too bad. It was Miku."

Fuutarou deadpanned. "Why is your hand facing that way?" He then suddenly became gunho, "Dang it! Fine, I'll go next!"

"Good luck, Uesugi-san!"

"You're really into this, aren't you?" Itsuki sweat dropped. She then turned to Y/N. "And there's no need to cheer him on. It's not like it's a competitive match, or anything."

"Eh? It's not?"

"No, it's not," she deadpanned.

Confidence began to surge through Fuutarou. "The last time I was out of the house, besides going to your house, was in elementary school. I feel so free! No one can stop me now!"

The others sweat drop as they looked at him. Both Y/N and Yotsuba scratch the side of their faces.

"Um, Uesugi-san... Well..." Y/N began.

Yotsuba then finishes his sentence. "We have been stopped here for more than hour though."

They were stuck in traffic. And the line was long.