•Just a Small Surprise•

credit to bakubabe420 for this idea!!

Dark knew his boyfriend was a celebrity, of course, that much was obvious. A small indie drummer that had grown big through his YouTube channel and various creative ways of using a drum set, including playing the whole Toxicity album by System of a Down on a teensy-tiny drum set meant for toddlers.

Anti was talented, Anti was practically famous, but Dark didn't like mentioning that had a relationship with the guy. It just didn't seem like a good idea, seeing as he was a teacher and he knew his students would scramble at him for any personal info they could get their sweaty little pre-teen hands on. Plus, Dark was a keep-it-to-yourself kind of person, and kept to himself quite a lot... except if he had over three beers and Lady Gaga was playing on the radio, then he'd spill his guts to anyone that would listen.

But anyhow, Dark and Anti weren't public about their relationship, even though they knew they would have to tell everyone sometime (outside of close friends and family at least). (Dark told his mom and she had asked if they were going to give her any grandchildren immediately).

The two had met through a blind date, which went incredibly well. So well that Anti had Dark in his bed a week after they met. Since then, they had stuck together like candy to a toddlers fingers. Like seriously, how do they [toddlers] get that dirty from only eating M&M's.

Long story short, Dark and Anti were quite content without being public. Until one of Dark's students brought up an interesting question one day during class.

□□□

The class was chatting moderately loudly among themselves as Dark took to entering scores into his grade book. That days lesson had went along faster that he had anticipated, so he let the kids have the last ten minutes to themselves before the next period.

He had just finished typing a score in when one of the students and their 'posse' of sorts walked up to his desk.

"Mr. Doom, are we going on any field trips this year?" They asked, while the other students waited expectantly for an answer.

Dark looked up from his laptop and over the brim of his glasses. "Well no, there isn't anything planned, except for the Washington, D.C. trip this coming summer."

"Well yeah, but that's for like, soccer mom families that actually have money and are dedicated to living vicariously through their children." The student complained.

That elicited a small chuckle from Dark. "I'm sorry, there's no field trips other than during the summer planned for this year."

"What if we made a petition?"

"Depends on what it's for."

"To see an Antisepticeye's concert that's coming to town next week."

Dark felt a full-body shock go through him as he heard Anti's stage name, like a shimmery-shiver, if that made any sense. He didn't know why he felt this way, of course his students were going to mention him at times, he was a YouTube sensation and was currently touring across America and some of Canada.

Dark cleared his throat and closed his laptop. "It's not educational, so unless you're going to round up your own money, I doubt the principle or dean of students will provide anything for the trip. Even with a petition, I'm sorry."