·Nail Painting·

Cursing to himself, Dark walked through the store trying to find his boyfriend. He was looking through the fruit section, when he turned around and saw that Anti had disappeared.

Dark looked down aisles, in the bathroom, he wasn't in any of them. There was one last place to check. Dark jogged through the store and down to the makeup section. There he found Anti perusing the shelf that held the nail polish. "Anti, don't run off like that again. You had me worried!" Anti grinned sheepishly. "Sorry, I uh... Was looking for... Nail polish for my sister." Dark took his boyfriends hand in his. "You're sister? But she lives over in Europe." He pointed out. Anti picked at the lint on his shirt. "I'm getting it for her birthday." Dark quirked an eyebrow. "Its January. Her birthday is in August, you've told me. It's a little early to be thinking about birthday presents." Anti huffed and looked at the ground. "Fine... I'm not getting it for my sister," he whispered. "I'm getting it for me." Anti stared at his feet, not wanting to see the judgement in his boyfriends eyes.

Instead though, Dark lifted his chin to look him in the eyes. His dark red ones were caring and supportive. "Hey hey, it's alright. You like to paint your nails?" Anti nodded slowly. "Well that's perfectly alright with me. I'll even allow you to paint mine if you want." Dark rubbed his thumb in soothing circles on the back of Anti's hand. "Really?" He replied.

Dark nodded his head. "Yeah! C'mon, let's pick a few colors." Anti excitedly started to ramble about the nail polish, thankful for how amazingly supportive his boyfriend was.

Anti sat criss cross across from Dark and meticulously ran the small brush over his nails, leaving a streak of black. All of the nails on Dark's hand were painted black except for his ring finger, which was painted pink. Anti had a smile plastered on his face as he did so.

It made Dark's heart soar to see him so happy. "Annnd there! All done, you're turn to paint mine!" Dark lifted his hand to admire Anti's work before uttering out. "You're nails will look like a disaster if I do them." Anti shook his head. "Eh, I don't care. I want you to do them anyway." Anti grabbed a couple of colors and gave them to Dark, holding out his hands. After a little while, both men's nails were painted. Anti was delighted with the way Dark did his.

After their nails had dried, they both cuddled up on the couch together under a soft blanket. Ready or Not played on the TV. Anti loved the movie, his favorite part being all of the family members blowing up at the end. Dark laughed at this, just slightly concerned.

As they laid together in bed that night, Anti thought of how lucky he truly was to have Dark in his life.