·Nice·

A really quick one shot bc I'm working on another one at the moment, and it's taking a while-

Anti pulled his knife out of the limp body and ran his finger across the blade. Getting an idea, he walked over to the wall and started to write with the fresh blood. Dark chuckled at his husband and hauled the dead body over his shoulder. He walked up next to Anti and read what he wrote.

666

"Honey, what have I said before?" He asked. Anti smiled shyly. Dark shook his head and pulled a Sharpie out of his back pocket. "You need to be a little more creative." Dark moved the marker across the wall, forming the numbers '696969'. Anti grinned and wrote 'nice' in blood next to it. Dark shifted the body on his shoulder more comfortably. "Alright babe, let's get this guy to the boss." Anti skipped out the door, Dark following after. Dark and Anti were an odd couple, and probably always would be.

The body fell with a thud into the trunk, getting the already stained interior even more red. Dark wiped his hands on his pants and got into the car. Anti was already in the passenger seat, flipping through the radio stations. He came across an old 80s song and left it at that. Dark pulled out of the driveway and headed down the alleyway. "Guns 'n Roses? You like them?" Anti shrugged and tapped his foot to the beat. "First time I've heard them, honestly." Anti replied. Dark drove down a couple of shady streets until they came to the warehouse. They got out of the car. Anti dragged the body out of the trunk and they walked up to the door. Dark knocked on it and whispered a few words. A burly man answered the door and glanced down at the body. "Good job, guys. I'll bring him to the boss. You can have the rest of the night off." Dark smiled. "Thanks Ken." Ken nodded and took the body, closing the door after. "So, where to next?" Anti asked as he took out his switchblade and wiped it off on his shirt.

"How about we spend the night at a hotel? Relax? We've killed about five people this month. I think we deserve a little peace and quiet."

Dark took his husband's hand. Anti nodded. "Sounds like a plan to me."

The TV played an old re-run that Anti didn't know existed as he slipped off his shoes. Dark was nearby, running the shower. "Wanna join me?" He asked. Anti nodded and walked into the bathroom. Dark stripped of his clothes and hopped into the shower. Anti got in after him and instantly went to kissing Dark. He gripped his shoulders, wanting to keep him close. They hadn't been able to be intimate like this for over a month and Anti was losing his patience. Dark allowed his husband to push him up against the cold tile of the wall. After the water had started to get cold, the two men got out and dried off.

They didn't bother to put on any pajamas and laid down on the large bed. Anti laid between Dark's legs, his head resting on the other man's chest comfortably. They shared small kisses in between conversation. "I don't want this night to end." Dark confessed and held Anti closer. Anti let out of hum of agreement and sighed. "Sometimes I wonder what our lives would be like if we didn't murder people for a living. I was thinking too... Maybe we should try living normally. Not get our hands coated in another person's blood every night." Anti shushed Dark. "Shh, we can talk about that tomorrow. I just want to enjoy this moment with you." Dark nodded and they both relaxed, taking time for themselves for the first time in a while.