·Will You?·

Moments like this are what Anti lived for. Intimate and loving moments with his boyfriend, Dark. These moments where they laid in bed holding hands were memories that would stay engraved in their minds for the years to come. Dark shifted in the bed and kissed a freckle on Anti's shoulder with a content sigh. It was evening now, making everything cozier. "Babe, what're you doing?" Anti asked tiredly. Dark's arms wrapped around his waist, one of his hands rubbing his belly softly.

"Nothing. I'm just happy." He replied. "I am too." Anti rolled over to kiss Dark's chest, and traced a few scars with his finger. Anti thought he looked tough and tuff with them. Tough, being as he could take anything thrown at him, and tuff as in good looking. Dark crawled over him on all fours and puckered his lips. Anti giggled softly and held Dark's face in his hands, the facial hair that adorned Dark's features tickled his palms. He leaned up to kiss his lips, then kissed the two beauty marks on the side of his chin.

Dark kissed Anti's mess of hair with a small smile. He glanced down at his boyfriend's face. The setting sunlight hit his skin in such a way that it made Dark's heart skip. He almost glowed, his brown hair covered his mitch-match eyes, the small freckles on his pale face seemed to be more prominent. Anti touched his face and wiped away a tear that had slipped out unknowingly to him. Dark reached out to hold Anti's wrist. "Dark... Why are you crying?" He asked.

Dark just shook his head and sat back on the bed. "I just..." He couldn't finish what he was going to say. Anti crawled into his lap and wrapped his arms around Dark's shoulders. He rested his forehead against Dark's neck. "It's alright, you can tell me anything." Dark hugged him close to his chest. "I just love you so damn much. I don't want to lose you." Anti's head shot up to look Dark in the eyes. "Oh Dark, you'll never lose me. I can be absolutely sure of that." His fingers rubbed Dark's shoulders comfortingly.

Anti kissed his nose. Dark took one of his hands and intertwined their fingers. "I love you." Anti hummed. "And I you." Dark took Anti's chin in his hands, searching his eyes almost frantically. "Do you love me?" He asked. Anti was getting slightly worried, but nodded. "Say it." Anti rubbed Dark's shoulder. "I love you, Damien." Hearing his real name being said from Anti's lips made it even more sincere. "Marry me."

Anti almost choked. "W... What?"

"Marry me, please."

"Dark, I..."

"Will you? You love me, and I love you back so much. I can't go a day without thinking of you, wanting to hold your hand. I fear so deeply that I'll lose you someday that I cry myself to sleep when you're not here."

Anti couldn't stop the tears from pooling in his eyes before answering. "Yes."