·Carnival Kiss·

This one's pretty short and it's sucks. Not feeling too motivated lately. Sooo if you wanna, leave a suggestion of what you'd like to see me write in the comments, or DM me? Idk

Two men sat side by side eating a funnel cake. People walked around them, laughing and looking for more games to play. The men were here for a different reason. A simple dating app brought them together on this summer night. "Hey, want to go ride the Ferris wheel?" Dark -- one of the said men -- asked Anti -- other said man. Anti just shrugged and finished up his peice of funnel cake.

"Yeah, I've actually never been on one before." Dark gave him a look before quickly standing up and grabbing his dates hand. Anti snatched another peice of cake before Dark dragged him completely away from the table. "You've really never been on a Ferris wheel?" Anti shook his head at the question, not being able to verbally answer the question since his face was stuffed with artery clogging cake.

The two weaved around people and finally made it to the giant ride. "Uh... This is safe right?" Anti asked. Dark shrugged. "Sure!"

Anti just shook his head slightly at the rusty looking ride. It towered above him, making him feel like it would fall at any second. They made their way up to the worker that ran the ride. "4 tickets each to ride. Must be over 5 foot tall." The teen drawled out. Anti couldn't blame him for being so bored, he himself had worked over 6 years in retail. He knew how repetitive jobs like this could get.

Dark handed him the 8 tickets. They headed through the gate and got into the carriage. The worker buckled them in and sucured the small carriage door. Dark had a grin plastered on his face, he felt like a giddy child. Carnival rides always got him like this. The Ferris wheel slowly started to turn, making Anti tap his foot on the floor of the carriage.

A warm hand wrapped around his. Anti looked over to see Dark looking in the opposite direction with a small smile. The brunette smirked at the darker haired man and looked down at the wonderful new sight. The people running around the carnival looked much smaller now, and the now setting sun seemed to be much more... Was surreal the right word? Who knew, there was just something about it.

First there was a jerk, then a pop, and then the ride stopped. Both men gasped in surprise. The worker down below cursed, then yelled up to them. "SORRY! I'll try to get it up and running as soon as possible!"

A loud laugh errupted from Dark. Anti just gave him a questionable glare. The darker haired man shrugged with a grin. "Could you imagine... Isn't this just the most clichè shit that could have happened tonight?" Anti paused for a moment before letting out a laugh of his own.

"You know Dark... Tonight's really been fun. I'd love to go out with you again." Dark nodded, his heart beating happily at Anti's words. "Hey, would it be too clichè if we ended up kissing tonight?" Anti nodded. "Yes, yes it would. I wouldn't mind it too much though."

One thing led to the next and their lips were pressed together in a soft kiss. Anti was the first to pull away, almost breathless. He had a feeling that they would be seeing each other much more often now.